The Savin 7140WD allows for fast printing even as you capture, share and save all of your day-to-day hard-copy document processes—color markups, edits, penciled-in changes and as-builts—into your ever-changing project workflow. The Savin 7140WD Wide Format Printer is truly a high productivity tool that can help you work smarter, collaborate easier, share faster and finish your projects on-time and on-budget.
- Output speeds up to 14 documents per minute.
- Redesigned, super-wide color LCD operation panel.
- Reduce paper and toner usage by previewing document thumbnails before printing or scanning.
- Eliminate tedious document updating by capturing as-builts, handwritten, on-site changes and color markups, and then integrating them with satellite imagery, photographs and maps to create complete bid sets.
- Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of Scan-to options.
- Scan project documents directly into an electronic plan room for easy viewing by other architects, engineers or contractors.
- Simplify document access by temporarily storing documents on the 320 GB (160 x 2) “Document Server” and view them on the control panel or your PC for reprinting, as needed.
- Driver support for Windows—PostScript, HDI and a Web Print Tool to build job sets from HP-GL, TIFF and CALS file formats.
- Minimize the learning curve with drivers similar to standard print drivers.
- Print documents to any device on your network, including inkjet printers.
- The built-in security features included with the RPCS drivers provide piece of mind—Lock print, Hold print and Stored print.
- Embedded Color Scanning
- Minimize system footprint with the embedded color scanner.
- Scan documents of extensive sizes and types, including architectural drawings, sepias, blueprints, detailed maps, folded or wrinkled documents, oversized drawings, photos or posters with unrivaled speed and image quality.
- Scan your documents, either as multi-page Tiffs & PDFs, or single page PDFs, Tiffs, or Jpegs directly to e-mail, SMB, Folder, FTP, URL, NCP and Document Server.
- Capture crystal clear B&W 600 DPI scans or enhance your color output from an inkjet printer with closed-loop calibration, improving your scanning and printing workflow.
- Speed up the capture of changes and additions by scanning your marked-up drawings in color.
- Ensure easy retrieval of stored documents by scanning documents directly to file.
|Copying/Printing Process||- Electro-photographic printing|
|Paper Source||- 2 roll paper feeder (standard) 2 roll paper feeder (optional)* 2 drawer paper cassette trays (optional)*|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 120 Seconds|
|First Copy||- 10 seconds (D-size)|
|Copy Speed||- 14 ppm (D-size)|
|Resolution||- 600 dpi x 600 dpi|
|Grayscale Scanning||- 256 levels|
|Grayscale Printing||- 2 levels|
|Reduction/Enlargement||- 18 presets; 25% to 400% by 0.1% increments|
|Multiple Copies||- 1 to 99 (ten key input)|
|Cutting Method||- Synchronized, preset cut, variable cut|
|Memory Capacity||- 1,024 MB (Copy/Printer);|
2,048 MB (required with scanner option)
|Standard Hard Drive||- 320 GB (160 x 2)|
|PC Interface||- Standard connection to external PC for RW-7140 controller|
|Original/Copy Size||- 36" x 1180"|
|Original Exits||- Rear (upper), Original rear exit (straight through), Original upper exit|
|Copy Exits||- Front: 99 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size
Back:10 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
|Power Source||- 208 – 240V 15A 60Hz (NEMA 6 – 20R)|
|Max Power Consumption||- 3kW per hour|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 49.2" x 29.7" x 47.2"|
|Weight||- 507 lbs.|
|*Cannot be installed simultaneously|