A fast-paced workplace offers something new and exciting every day. It’s time your multifunction printer does, too. The versatile MP C4502 delivers high-quality, full-color performance to streamline your unique workflow demands. These innovative MFPs leverage advanced capabilities found only in services led platform Savin devices to simplify even the most complex printing, copying, scanning, and distribution tasks. With robust security features, impressive finishing capabilities and eco-friendly operation, these MFPs manage heavy workloads with exceptional efficiency. Choose it to be the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Savin Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
- Available in 2 different configurations
- A tiltable, 8.5" Full Color Control Panel features a personizable Home Screen. MFP Browser for Cloud Solutions
- Paper supply up to 4,400 sheets
- Delivers fast first copy in just 5.9 seconds (FC) or 3.7 seconds (B+W)
- Easy-to-replace toner cartridge and easy-to-grip paper tray handles.
- Easy-to-grip paper tray handles
- Choose from a variety of professional finishing options including hole-punched, saddle-stitch and folded booklets
- Provides an array of document management capabilities including, but not limited to, archiving, managing, and sending/receiving files
- Store and retrieve documents on-site with built-in Document Server
- View job queues and check supply levels with Web Image Monitor and SmartDeviceMonitor
- Print photos directly from a digital camera
- Scan once, print many
- Output speed of 45 ppm for full-color and black and white
- First Copy speed 5.7 seconds full-color 3.6 seconds B+W
- Standard duplex with Automatic Reversing Document Feeder
- Max copy size 11” x 17”, full bleed on 12” x 18”
- Output onto letterhead, transparencies and special select stocks up to 12” x 18”
- Delivers superior color output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Output speed 45-ppm full color and black and white
- Print from most manufacturers mobile devices by downloading their application for convenient output.
- Full finishing capability with optional finishers
- Print large quantities of documents or long reports during off-peak or overnight hours with the scheduled Print Feature.
- Separate documents of Print jobs from each other and identify the originator of the print job using Banner Page Print.
- Optional Fiery™ Controller (available Spring 2012) is ideal for users who require more sophisticated control over color workflows.
- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan to PDF/A, Scan to Home Folder over LDAP, Reduce/Enlarge Scan, Enhanced Batch Scan and Scan to Media (USB/SD Card)
- Maximum scan size 11” x 17”
- An innovative Fax Connection Option opens fast and streamlined communications with other Savin devices on the same network.
- Inbound faxes can be automatically forwarded to email addresses network folders or the system hard drive.
- Connect up to three analog lines and greatly expand your fax capacity and reduce or eliminate network bottlenecks.
- With the standard DataOverwrite Security System (DOSS) feature, the MFP will automatically destroy latent images and data stored on the internal HDD.
- The standard encryption feature encrypts the address book, authentication information and your stored documents on the MFP.
- Uses less power without changing workflow or inconveniencing users.
- One of the lowest Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values in the industry
- Reduce paper consumption by printing double-sided documents with high-performance automatic duplexing.
- Minimize wait time. The MFP recovers from sleep mode in as quickly as 15 seconds and only consumes 1W when the MFP is in sleep mode, saving both time and energy.
- A built-in Eco-Friendly Indicator tells users how much they or their workgroups have saved by using two-sided printing capabilities.
|Auto Duplex||- Standard|
|Copy Size||- 11” x 17” max (full bleed on 12” x 18”)|
|Copy/Print/Scan Resolution||- 600/1200/600 dpi|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 26.4” x 26.7” x 30” (670 x 682 x 760mm) Standard Configuration|
|Exposure Glass||- Up to 11” x 17”|
|First Copy Out Time||- Full-Color: 5.7 secs; B+W 3.6 secs|
|Multiple Copies||- Up to 999 copies|
|Paper Sizes||- First Paper Tray: 8.5” x 11”|
Second Paper Tray: 7.25” x 10.5”–11” x 17”, Envelopes (with option)
Bypass Tray: up to 12" x 18", Width: 3.5”–12”, Length: 5.8” x 49.6” (over 23.6” requires SP mode)
Large Capacity Tray: 8.5” x 11”
|Paper Type||- Plain/recycled paper, laser printer qualified transparencies, labels, envelopes|
|Paper Weights||- Standard Trays: 16–68 lb. Bond; 140 lb. Index (52–256 g/m²)|
Large Capacity Tray: 16–57 lb. Bond;
120lb. Index (52–216 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 16–80 lb. Bond; 110 lb. Cover (52–300 g/m²)
Duplex Unit: 16–45 lb. Bond; 90 lb. Index (52–169 g/m²)
|Power Consumption||- 1,584 Watts or less / TEC Value (2151Wh)|
|Power Requirements||- 120V, 12A, 60Hz|
|Preset Enlargement Ratios||- 400%, 200%, 155%, 129%, 121%|
|Preset Reduction Ratios||- 93%, 85%, 78%, 73%, 65%, 50%, 25%|
|Warm-Up Time||- 22.1 seconds|
|Weight||- 287 lb. (130kg) with ARDF|
|Zoom||- 25%–400% in 1% increments|
|Document Feeder||- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF) - Standard|
Original Capacity: 100 sheets
Paper Size: 5.5” x 8.5”–11” x 17”
Paper Weight: Simplex: 11 lb.–34 lb.
Bond (40–128 g/m²);
Duplex: 14 lb.–34 lb. Bond (52–128 g/m²)
|Input Capacity||- Maximum: 4,400 sheets (w/Tandem LCT+ Side LCT)|
Standard: 2 x 550 sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray
|Output Capacity||- Standard: 500 sheets Face Down;|
Max: 2,000 sheets (with 2,000-sheet Finisher)
|Output Speed||- 45-ppm B+W and Full-Color|
|Printing Process||- Dry Electrostatic Transfer with Dual Component Development; 4-Drum Method|
|PRINTER CONTROLLER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|Max Print Speed||- 45-ppm B+W & Full-Color|
|Network/OS||- Windows/XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008R2|
Novell NetWare 6.5
Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, and IBM AIX, SAP R/3, IBM iSeries - AS400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform
MAC OS X 10.2+
|Standard Interfaces||- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet (RJ-45), Dual USB 2.0 Host Interfaces (for external device connection) USB 2.0 Hi Speed (for direct PC/Mac connection)|
|Utilities||- SmartDeviceMonitor; Web SmartDeviceMonitor; Web Image Monitor; @Remote|
|CPU||- Intel Celeron-M @ 1.0 GHz, Embedded|
|Max Print Resolution||- 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Memory||- 2GB RAM & 190GB HDD Standard (Shared)|
190 GB Hard Disk Drive
|Optional Interfaces||- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); IEEE 802.11 a/b/g Wireless Interface; IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface; Bluetooth|
|DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS)||- Standard security feature that overwrites latent data on the system’s hard drive after copy, scan, fax and print jobs|
|HDD Encryption||- Standard security feature that provides security for information that needs to be stored on the devices Hard Drive|
|Other Security Features||- Standard: SNMP v3 Support, Authentication and Data Encryption (password/address book/locked print password /PDF, SSL Communication,S/MIME, IPsec communication), Locked (Secure) Print; User Code Account Limits; Network Protocol On/Off;; IP Filtering; User Authentication (Windows/LDAP with Kerberos-External; Basic and User Codes-Internal), 802.1.x Wired Authentication; WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support), Classification Codes, Unauthorized Copy Control Security Information Print, Output Mode Switch for Received Fax
Optional: Copy Data Security, DOSS with ISO 15408 Common Criteria Certification (available in 2011)
|Compression Method||- Black & White: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR), Grayscale, Full-Color: JPEG|
|Scan Area||- Main Scan: 11.7” (297mm);|
Sub Scan: 17” (432mm);
|Scan Size||- Glass: 11” x 17”, 8.5” x 14”, 8.5” x 11”|
|Scan-to modes supported||- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support); |
Network TWAIN scanning;
Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card)
|Scan Mode||- Standard: BW Text, BW Text/Line Art, BW Text/Photo, BW Photo, Grayscale, FC Text, FC Photo, ACS (w/Opt. File Converter)|
|Scan Resolution||- Monochrome Mode: 100–600 dpi (1200 dpi for TWAIN) Full-Color Mode: 100–600 dpi Default Setting: 200 dpi|
|- 67-ipm Black & White/Full-Color (300 dpi via ARDF)|
|DOCUMENT SERVER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Max. Pages/Document||- 2,000 pages|
|Max. Stored Documents||- 3,000 documents|
|Max. Page Capacity||- 9,000 pages|
|FACSIMILE SPECIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL) FAX OPTION TYPE C5501|
|Additional Modes Supported||- Internet Fax by E-mail (T.37); IP Fax (T.38); LAN Fax; Fax Forward to E-mail/Folder; LDAP Support|
|Auto Dials||- 2,000 Quick Dials, 100 Group Dials (500 locations each)|
|Circuit||- PSTN, PBX|
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Memory Capacity||- 4MB (approximately 320 pages); Maximum 28MB (2,240 pages) with opt. SAF memory|
|Modem Speed||- 33.6K–2,400bps w/Auto Fallback|
|Resolution||- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page w/JBIG)|
G3: Approximately 3 seconds/page (w/MMR)
|Options||- Additional G3 Lines (up to 2); Fax SAF Memory, Telephone Handset, Remote Fax|
|Type||- Fax Option Type C5501; Super G3 Transceiver|