The Savin MP CW2200 combines full-color output with exceptional versatility to meet a wider range of wide format workflow demands. The affordable, full-color low-volume digital imaging system offers print, copy and scan functionality to ensure essential large documents can be captured, saved and shared with incredible ease and simplicity. Present design plans, documents, schematics and more in brilliant colors — exactly the way they were designed.
- Offers incredible multifunction performance, including copying, scanning and printing, to streamline low-volume, wide format workloads for CAD-centric organizations, such as architectural, construction and engineering firms.
- Choose from multiple paper sizes and weights in order to meet every demand and manage every project with ease from the device or from the desktop.
- Take advantage of embedded SDK architecture to integrate highly productive Savin applications such as GlobalScan NX.
- Take advantage of the 4.3" tiltable operator panel to configure workflows and to set up easy, one-touch shortcuts for frequently used tasks and personal preferences.
- A simplified display and step-by-step animated guide ensure easy operation for every user. Users can also replace proprietary ink cartridges in moments without swapping print heads for longer-lasting performance and less waste.
- Share high-quality color or black-and-white electronic documents quickly and easily at no additional cost. The Savin MP CW2200 lets you scan full-color originals and distribute them via Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP/HDD.
- Take advantage of Scan-to-URL to give users in the field immediate access via any Web browser.
- Save files directly to a USB or SD card for mobile convenience. In addition, full-color thumbnail views allow users to review documents for accuracy and clarity before delivery.
- The Savin MP CW2200 includes multiple paper feeds to ensure users have the right kind of paper to handle every project with consistent speed and efficiency.
- With optional two-roll printing, the system can accommodate various-sized paper rolls and change them automatically.
- Users can print on the appropriately sized paper to reduce paper waste without having to walk to the device and spend critical time changing paper manually.
- Protect confidential and proprietary documents with a host of advanced security features.
- With user authentication, print jobs are stored and released only when the authorized user swipes an ID card or enters a password at the device.
- PDF encryption protects the integrity of scanned, password-protected PDFs during distribution.
- The device includes the DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) feature to automatically destroy latent images and data on the HDD.
- Administrators can even restrict access to specific functions for each individual user.
- With the built-in USB and SD card slots, users can Scan-To or generate prints directly at the device using a USB memory or SD card for optimal on-the-go flexibility.
- The Savin MP CW2200 supports an optional keyboard unit for users who prefer traditional keyboard input to a touch screen.
- In addition, users can even print from most manufacturer’s mobile devices to ensure they have important documents at the most critical times.
|Scanning Element||- CIS Color Scanner (Moving original)|
|Ink Type||- Pigment-based ink (All 4 colors)|
|System Memory||- 3GB|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 40sec*|
|First Copy Time (from Standby mode)||- A0 SEF: (B/W) Speed Priority Mode:
51sec/ Standard Mode: 71sec|
(Color) Speed Priority Mode:155sec/ Standard Mode: 244sec
A1 LEF: (B/W) Speed Priority Mode: 29sec/ Standard Mode: 41sec
(Color) Speed Priority Mode: 84sec/ Standard Mode: 131sec
|Copy Resolution||- 600dpi|
|Original Feed||- Sheet|
|Original Scan Size||- Maximum: 36" x 590" (914mm x
Minimum: 8.5" x 8.5" (210mm x 210mm)
|Original Paper Weight||- Paper Feed Guarantee: 0.035 – 1.0mm
Image Quality Guarantee: 0.090 – 0.2mm
(64 – 190g/m²)|
Feed to Carrier Sheet: 0.070mm and less
|Original Paper Width||- Inches: 8.5" / 9" / 11" / 12" / 17" / 18" / 22" / 24" / 30" / 34" / 36"|
Metric (mm): 210 / 257 / 297 / 364 / 420 / 440 / 490 / 515 / 594 / 610 / 620 / 625 / 660 / 680 / 707 / 728 / 800 / 841 / 880 / 914.4
|Output Paper Size||- Inches: Maximum Roll Feeder – Width:
36", Length: 590"|
Maximum Bypass – Width 36", Length: 78.7"
Minimum – Width 11", Length: 8.27"
Metric: Maximum Roll Feeder – Width: 914.4mm, Length: 15,000mm
Maximum Bypass – Width 914.4mm, Length: 2,000mm
Minimum – Width 279.4mm, Length: 210mm
|Output Paper Weight||- Roll Paper: 0.068-0.2mm (51 – 190g/m²)|
Cut Sheet: 0.068-0.4mm (51 – 220g/m²) )
|Roll Paper Width||- Inches: 11" / 12" / 15" / 17" /18" / 22" / 24" / 30" / 34" / 36"|
Metric (mm): 297 / 364 / 420 / 440 / 490 / 515 / 594 / 610 / 620 / 625 / 660 / 680 / 707 / 728 / 800 / 841 / 880 / 914.4
|Paper Type||- Plain Paper, Recycle Paper, Inkjet Plain Paper, Tracing Paper, Matte Film, Coated Paper, Coated Paper (CAD), Special Paper|
|Copy Speed (CPM)||- A0 SEF: (B/W) Speed Priority Mode:|
1.8cpm/Standard Mode: 1.1cpm
(Color) Speed Priority Mode: 0.6cpm/
Standard Mode: 0.3cpm
A1 LEF: (B/W) Speed Priority Mode:
3.4cpm/Standard Mode: 2.0cpm
(Color) Speed Priority Mode: 1.1cpm/
Standard Mode: 0.6cpm
|Zoom||- 25% – 400% by 0.1% Step|
|Multiple Copying||- 1 to 99|
|Paper Feeding Capacity||- 1st Roll and Optional 2nd Roll: One Roll Paper each, Width: 8.5" – 36" (279.4mm – 914mm), Max. length:150,000mm, Max diameter: 176mm|
Bypass: One sheet
|Paper Output Capacity||- 10 Sheets (Plain Paper)*|
|Paper Cut Method||- Preset size cut/Synchronized cut/ Variable cut|
|Power Source||- 220 – 240V 50 – 60Hz, 1.9A 120 – 127V 60Hz, 3.6A|
|Max Power Consumption||- Less than 180W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||- 55.1" x 22.1" x 50.3" (1,400 x 560 x 1,280mm)|
|Weight||- Less than 265 lbs (120 kg)|
|*2" core roll cannot stack because the curvature factor is too small.|
|Controller Board||- Embedded (GW Controller)|
|CPU||- Celeron-M 1.0GHz|
|Print Speed||- A0 SEF: (B/W) – 1.8ppm (Speed Priority
(Color) – 0.6ppm (Speed Priority Mode) A1 LEF: (B/W) – 3.2ppm (Speed Priority Mode)
(Color) – 1.1ppm (Speed Priority Mode)
|Print Drivers||- Adobe PostScript3, HDI|
|Supported Print Language||- PostScript3, HP-GL, HP-GL2|
|Print Resolution||- Speed Priority Mode: 600dpi x 300dpi Standard Mode : 600dpi x 600dpi Quality Priority Mode: 600dpi x 600dpi Quality Priority Mode for Coated Paper, Film (Matted) and Special Paper: 1200dpi x 1200dpi|
|Font||- European 136 fonts (PS3)|
|Ink Save Mode||- Yes, Save Ratio 50% (PS Driver)|
|Interface||- Standard: Ethernet 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, USB2.0|
Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g,)
Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
|Network Protocol||- TCP/IP (IP v4, IP v6), IPX/SPX|
|Standard MIB||- MIB-II (RFC1213), Host Resource|
(RFC1514), Printer MIB (RFC1759)
|Network Operating Systems||- Windows: XP/Vista/Server2003/|
Mac: OS 10.2 – 10.6 or later
Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 (32bit/64bit)
Citrix XenApp5.0 (32bit/64bit)
Citrix XenApp6.0 (64bit)
|Supported CAD version (HDI Driver)||- AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012|
|One Direction||- Yes|
|Media to Print||- Yes (JPEG/TIFF/PDF)|
|Unauthorized Copy Prevention||- Yes (PS driver)|
|WSD Printer||- Yes|
|Color Matching||- Yes|
|Color Scan||- Standard|
|Scan to Multimedia||- Standard|
|Media to Print||- Standard|
|Scanning Speed||- B/W: 600dpi: 3.14ips, 80mm/s|
Color: 600dpi: 1.05ips, 26.7mm/s
|Scanning Resolution||- Standard: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi|
Default: 200 dpi
|Scan Detection||- Auto detect, Preset size, Custom size|
|RGB Support||- Standard|
|Network Interface||- Standard: Ethernet 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, USB2.0, USB Host, SD card
Optional: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g)
|Protocol||- Network: TCP/IP, Scan-to-E-mail: SMTP, Scan-to-Folder: SMB, FTP|
|Compression Method||- B/W: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR), Grayscale Full Color: JPEG (5 levels)|
|Scan Mode||- B/W: Text/Line Art (Default), Text, Text/ Photo, Grayscale|
Full Color: Text/Photo, Photo
|Image Density||- Auto Density Selection effective only in B/W and Grayscale scan mode|
Manual: 7 levels (Effective in B&W/ Grayscale and Full-Color scan mode)
|Image Rotation||- Yes|
|SADF/Batch Mode||- Yes|
|Mixed Size Mode||- Yes|