When you’re in the middle of a presentation, do you want your audience to notice the message or the projection system? The PJ WX4141N packs cutting-edge innovations — including network connectivity, remote management and optional interactive features — into a space-saving footprint for more compelling, less distracting presentations. The ultra-short throw projector can be placed within inches of any flat, vertical surface in offices, classrooms and public spaces for bright, crisp displays up to 80 inches diagonal without shadows, noise or glare. Its compact, lightweight design simplifies transport, or you can easily mount it on a wall or set it on a table for everyday convenience. Use it to replace traditional whiteboards and make every presentation more interactive and engaging.
- Using innovative, free-form mirror technology, this projection system projects high-quality, high-definition images onto flat surfaces from only inches away (between 4.6" and 9.8").
- The PJ WX4141N produces at least 3,300 lumens with 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution for exceptional clarity.
- Its prism surface controls light reflection and delivers greater contrast for crisper images. And, its innovative audio system lets you choose from multiple sensory modes (standard/narration/music), so you can provide more comfortable audio performance to accommodate different types of presentations.
- The PJ WX4141N projector will automatically detect keystone distortion and balance images for clarity.
- Presenters can manually adjust the colors of projected images in relation to the background color on the wall, whiteboard or blackboard.
- In addition, its intuitive control panel and handheld remote control let you navigate menu screens and access other innovative features without missing a beat during the presentation.
- Choose from LAN or wireless networking for easy configuration and operation.
- The projection system will search for available networks automatically, so you can connect to any Macintosh or Windows computer and be running in moments.
- Skip the PC altogether: Save files to a USB memory drive and take the presentation with you.
- Use the HDMI port to play movies from DVD and Blue-ray players — even those shot in 3D format.
- Web Image Monitor and embedded utility software let you configure settings and control functions remotely.
- Certified for use with Crestron RoomView® and AMX NetLinx® conference control systems for incredible control of the projection system from any browser.
|Projector Part Number||- 407471|
|Replacement Lamp Part Number||- 512628|
|Replacement Air Filter Type 4||- 512269|
|3D Glasses Type 2 Part Number||- 512511|
|Projection System||- 0.65" Single Chip Digital Light Processing (DLP)|
|Resolution||- WXGA – 1280 x 800 dpi (1,024,000 Picture Elements)|
|Liquid Crystal Panel Aspect Ratio||- 16:10|
|White Light Output (Brightness)¹||- 3,300 Lumens|
|Color Reproduction||- 1,073,000,000 Colors (10 bit)/16,770,000 colors (8 bit)|
|Contrast Ratio||- Lamp Power Control On: 5000:1/Lamp Power Control Off: 2500:1|
|Projection Screen Size||- 48" – 80"|
|Projection Distance||- 4.6" for 48" diagonal image/9.8" for 80" diagonal image|
|View Angle||- More than 80 degrees|
|Lamp Type||- High Pressure Mercury (250W)|
|Lamp Life||- Standard Mode: 3,500 hours; Eco Mode: 5,000 hours|
|Video Compatible Signal||- NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, BW50/60Hz HDMI|
|Zoom||- Supported, Digital|
|USB Memory Compatible File Format²||- JPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2 (PS format only)|
|Zoom Ratio||- 80% – 100%|
|Projection Modes||- Tabletop, Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount|
|3D Ready||- Yes, Blu-ray 3D Projection|
|Other Primary Features||- AV Mute (Blank), Freeze, Re-size (Magnify), Auto Keystone Correction, Auto Brightness, Password Protection, Wall Color Mode, Key Lock, Kensington Lock, User Logo, Eco Mode, Carbon Meter, Closed Captioning, Color Universal Design, Presentation Timer, Power Timer, Sound Mode (Standard/Narration/Music), Simple DICOM|
|Connectivity Features||- Ad Hoc and Infrastructure Wireless Modes, Network Projection, Multi-screen Projection (1 PC to 4 Projectors), Projection Server Function, Projector Management, PJLink, Slide Show Mode, Ricoh @Remote, Pentax-Ricoh Digital Camera Projection, Ricoh Web Image Monitor, Crestron RoomView compliant, AMX NetLinx compliant, Still Image Projection with DLNA Server, Wi-Fi, UpnP, Ricoh Smart Presenter (with ad hoc connection), PC Free Presentation (JPEG/MPEG2 via USB port)|
|Supported Languages||- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|
|Built-in Speaker||- 2W Mono|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) (excluding protrusions)||- 10.1" x 5.7" x 8.7" (257 x 144 x 221 mm)|
|Weight||- Approx. 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg)|
|Fan Noise||- 38 dB Standard Mode/32 dB Low Power Mode|
|Operating Environment||- Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Humidity: 30% to 70% (no condensation)|
|Power||- 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|ANALOG RGB COMPATIBLE SCANNING FREQUENCY&SUP3;|
|Horizontal||- 31 – 91 kHz|
|Vertical||- 52 – 100 Hz|
|RGB Input||- Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1|
|Video Input||- RCA 1 pin x 1|
|Video Output||- None|
|Audio Input||- Mini jack x 1|
|Audio Output||- Mini jack x 1|
|HDMI In||- HDMI x 1|
|USB||- Type A x 1 USB 2.0 High Speed (JPEG/MPEG/MPEG2)|
|LAN||- RJ-45 x 1 (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Ethernet)|
|Wireless LAN||- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compliant|
|Control Port||- USB Type minB x 1 (RS-232C)|
|Network Projection||- Available with Quick Projection or other system.|
|Network Utility||- Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise); Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8|
|JPEG Conversion Tool||- Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise)|
|Projector Management Utility||- Windows XP SP3 or later (Home/Professional); Windows Vista SP2 or later 32/64bit (Ultimate/Business/ Home/Premium/HomeBasic); Windows 7 32/64bit (Ultimate/ Enterprise/Professional/ HomePremium); Windows 8 32/64bit (Standard/Professional/Enterprise)|
|While Operating||- Less than 312W|
|Eco Mode||- Less than 208W|
|Standby Standalone||- Less than 0.21W|
|Standby Wired LAN||- < 0.48W|
|Standby Wired LAN + Wireless LAN||- < 0.78W|
|¹ Overall mean values for product at time of shipping are indicated in accordance with the JIS X6911-2003 data projector specification format. |
² When using the USB terminal for computer-free presentations, there is no guarantee images will display. They may not display because of the file.
³ Preset to this range of supported signals. Signals not present by not display even if they are within this range.
Warranty: The Ricoh PJ Series is under warranty against defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.