See how compelling business presentations can be with the PJ X3340 Desk Edge projection system. Take advantage of revolutionary lens technology, advanced connectivity options and quiet, efficient operation for impressive, high-definition projection in conference and training rooms. The innovative Desk Edge Series is designed with forward-facing exhaust and easy-to-reach controls, so it can sit on a table’s edge without distracting the audience. Use it as a standalone projection system or as part of an integrated Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy and streamline efficiencies for your entire fleet of business communication devices.
- Begin presentations quickly and manage them effortlessly: Images are displayed within seconds and the projection system shuts down immediately without residual noise.
- The PJ X3340 self-balances to maximize focus and minimize distortion automatically – even when projecting in tight spaces or at sharp angles.
- Employs an Auto Focus feature that automatically adjusts the focus for a sharp image when the projector is first turned on or moved.
- Take advantage of one-touch operation to key functions using the intuitive controls on the top of the system or with the durable remote control.
- When projecting on to color surfaces, Wall Color Mode offers subtle color enhancements automatically to improve image clarity.
- This business projection system offers 3000 lumens brightness rating with 5000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional color differentiation and video quality.
- Includes an HDMI port for compatibility with DVD and Blu-ray players, so users can enjoy presentations in high-definition or 3D format with up to WXGA (1280 x 800 dpi) native resolution.
- A powerful 10-watt, built-in speaker provides impressive, booming audio in large corporate or classroom settings — eliminating the need for external speakers and increasing portability.
- The compact, lightweight projection system — about the same footprint as a letter-sized piece of paper — can display from any tabletop or easily mount to a wall or ceiling.
- Cutting-edge, ultra-high definition lens technology enables shorter-throw projection, so users can project larger screen sizes in smaller rooms, minimize light loss and reduce glare or shadows right from a table’s edge.
- Front-facing exhaust and connections ensure the audience focuses on the projected message on the wall, not the device on the table.
- Plus, Auto Brightness control simplifies set up and helps to maximize lamp life by sensing the amount of light in a room and adjusting the brightness to deliver the best image quality.
- With the Presentation Timer feature, users can rehearse their presentation to ensure meetings stay on schedule.
- Designed specifically to leave an impression with audiences — without impacting the environment or your budget. It operates quietly, with a noise level below 38 dB, which can be reduced to 32 dB in Eco Mode.
- With Eco Mode, users can also specify power settings and lamp brightness extending the life of the lamp. DLP technology requires minimal heat and uses a high-pressure 3,500-hour mercury lamp to produce reliable performance in any light with minimal maintenance.
- In addition, the PJ X3340 supports PJLink and @Remote service, so administrators can remotely power the unit on or off, configure settings with ease from any location and generate status and error reporting to ensure optimal efficiency and enhance projector life.
|Projector Part Number||- 430726|
|Replacement Lamp Part Number||- 308991|
|3D Glasses Type 1||- 512511|
|Projection System||- Single Chip Digital Light Processing (DLP)|
|Resolution||- XGA – 1024 x 768 dpi (786,432 Picture Elements)|
|White Light Output (brightness)||- 3,000 Lumens¹|
|Color Reproduction||- 1,073,000,000 Colors|
|Contrast Ratio||- 5000:1|
|Screen Size / Projection Distance||- 30" – 200" / 26.7" – 283.4"|
|Lamp Type||- High Pressure Mercury (230W)|
|Lamp Life||- Standard Mode: 3,500 hours; Eco Mode: 5,000 hours|
|Video Compatible Signal||- NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HDMI, PAL-M, PAL-60, NTSC 4.43, 60 Hz (Mono), 50 Hz (Mono)|
|USB Memory Compatible File Format||- N/A²|
|Projection Modes||- Front (Standard), Rear, Rear Ceiling, Front Ceiling|
|Auto Brightness Control||- Yes|
|Eco Mode||- Yes|
|Auto Keystone Correction||- Yes|
|Other Primary Features||- AV Mute (Blank), Freeze, Re-size (Magnify), Digital Zoom (80% – 100% Reduction), Password Protection, Wall Color Mode, Key Lock, Security Bar, Kensington Lock, User Logo, Eco Mode, Carbon Meter, Closed Captioning, Presentation Timer, Blu-ray 3D Projector Ready, Interactive Ready|
|Supported Languages||- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||- 11.69" x 9.25" x 3.93" (297 x 235 x 100 mm)|
|Weight||- Approx. 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg)|
|Operating Environment||- Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C); Humidity: 30% to 70% (no condensation)|
|Power||- 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|LIQUID CRYSTAL PANEL|
|Aspect Ratio||- 4:3|
|ANALOG RGB COMPATIBLE SCANNING FREQUENCY|
|Horizontal||- 15 – 100 kHz|
|Vertical||- 23 – 85 Hz³|
|Lens Focal Length||- 26.7" – 283.4" (0.68 – 7.2 m)|
|Zoom Ratio||- 1.0 – 1.5 Optical Zoom|
|RGB Input||- Mini D-sub 15 pin x 2|
|RGB Output||- Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1 (input and change over)|
|Video Input||- RCA 1 pin x 1|
|Audio Input||- 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1|
|Audio Output||- 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1|
|Wired LAN||- N/A|
|Wireless LAN||- N/A|
|HDMI||- HDMI™ Terminal x 1|
|Network Utility||- N/A|
|JPEG Conversion Tool||- N/A|
|Projector Management Utility||- N/A|
|While Operating||- Less than 289W / Eco Mode: 204W|
|Standby||- Less than 0.28W*|
|*N/A with network function|
¹ Overall mean values for product at time of shipping are indicated in accordance with the JIS X6911-2003 data projector specification format.
² When using the USB terminal for computer-free presentations, there is no guarantee images will display. They may not display because of the file.
³ Preset to this range of supported signals. Signals not present by display even if they are within this range.