Businesses face new pressures today. To compete, you need to move faster, deliver more and spend less. The Savin SP C320DN Color Laser Printer addresses these challenges and helps you succeed. This ultra-quick printer offers an Economy Color Mode that lets you choose when to print draft- or review-quality documents and when to print presentation-quality documents. This breakthrough capability fits perfectly with a Managed Print strategy that can help you monitor, control and improve output. Other new capabilities—including an ECO Night Sensor that automatically powers down the printer after-hours and robust security features that safeguard documents and data—deliver entirely new and sustainable cost savings.
- Optimize color toner use with a new Economy Color Mode that applies less toner for draft prints and presentation color for final documents.
- Select the right supplies for your workflow with a choice of conventional or high-yield cartridges which add to your cost-per-page savings.
- Print high-quality presentations, proposals and other documents in brilliant color with resolutions up to 1,200 dpi.
- Produce full-color photos without connecting to a PC or installing software. Just plug an optional PictBridge-enabled digital still camera directly into the printer.
- Push productivity to a new level with a powerful 533 quick 26 pages-per-minute print speed—whether you presentation color or black-and-white.
- Handle large files without disrupting your workflow. The SP C320DN offers expansive memory up to 768 MB.
- Keep projects moving fast, even with oversized documents. through the Standard Tray or use the Bypass Tray for index) and banner printing (up to 8.5” x 49.6”).
- Spend less time replenishing paper with a 500-sheet expandable up to 1,100 sheet total paper capacity.
- Ensure efficient energy use with the new ECO Night Sensor that powers down when office lights have been off for an amount of time designated by the user.
- Save energy and time waiting for documents with less than 20 seconds warm-up time and less than 13.5 seconds first-print speed.
- Reduce paper usage and costs with standard automatic duplex printing—a great solution for printing multi-page reports, plans, white papers or training documentation.
- Minimize toner usage with the new Economy Color Mode that lets you be selective about applying color to documents.
- Ensure that only authorized users have access to the SP C320DN and the data stored within the printer with User Authentication.
- Prevent the interception of unprotected data streams with built-in network encryption capabilities.
- Configure the SP C320DN with an optional hard disk drive and DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), which automatically removes data from the hard disk drive after each job is completed.
|Main Unit||- Part # 406790|
|Technology||- Laser beam scanning, color laser electrophotographic printing with monocomponent toner development, 4-drum tandem method|
|Resolution||- 600 x 600 dpi (1 bit) (Default), 600 x 600 dpi (2 bit), 1200 x 1200 dpi (1 bit)|
|Printing Speed||- B/W: 26 ppm (Letter), FC: 26 ppm (Letter)|
|First Print Speed||- 13.5 sec. or less (Full-color and Monochrome)|
|Auto Duplex||- Standard|
|Standard Paper Capacity||- 500 sheets|
|Bypass Tray||- 100 sheets|
|Optional Paper Capacity||- 500 sheets (one Paper Feed Unit may be added)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||- Up to 1,100 sheets|
|Output Capacity||- 150 sheets (face down)|
|Acceptable Paper Sizes||- Standard Paper Tray: Letter (8.5” x
11”), Legal (8.5” x 14”), Executive
(7.25” x 10.5”), Foolscap (8.5” x
13”), Folio (8.25” x 13”), F (8” x
13”), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148
x 210 mm), B5 (148 x 257 mm)|
Custom Size Range: Width: 5.8” – 8.5” (148 – 216 mm), Length: 8.3” – 14” (210 – 356 mm)
Bypass Tray: Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 14”), Executive (7.25” x 10.5”), Half Letter (5.5” x 8.5”), Foolscap (8.5” x 13”), Folio (8.25” x 13”), F (8” x 13”), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm), B5 (148 x 257 mm), B6 (128 x 182 mm)
Custom Size Range: Width: 2.5” – 8.5” (64 – 216 mm), Length: 4.9” – 49.6” (125 – 1260 mm)
Optional PFU: Letter (8.5” x 11”), A4 (210 x 297 mm)
|Acceptable Paper Weights||- Standard Tray: 16 – 43 lb. Bond /90 lb.
Index (60 – 163 g/m@sup2;)|
Bypass Tray: 16 – 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (60 – 220 g/m²)
Optional PFU: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m²)
Duplex: 16 – 24 lb. Bond (60 – 90 g/m²)
|Acceptable Paper Types||- Standard Tray: Plain Paper, Middle
Thick, Thick Paper, Thin Paper,
Letterhead, Label Paper, Coated
Paper (Glossy), Coated Paper
(Matted), Special Paper, Preprinted
Paper, Color Paper, Recycled Paper|
Optional Paper Feed Unit: Plain Paper, Middle Thick, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Letterhead, Preprinted Paper, Color Paper, Recycled Paper
Bypass Tray: Plain Paper, Middle Thick, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Letterhead, Label Paper, Coated Paper (Glossy), Coated Paper (Glossy: Thick), Coated Paper (Matted), Coated Paper (Matted: Thick), Cardstock, Special Paper, Bond Paper, Preprinted Paper, Color Paper, Recycled Paper, Envelope
|Dimensions||- 15.8” x 18.9” x 15.2”|
(400 mm x 480 mm x 387 mm)
|Weight||- 63.9 lb. (29 kg)|
|Warm-Up Time||- 20 sec. or less|
|Power Source||- 120V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||- Maximum: 1300W or less Energy Saver: 5.5W or less|
|Safety Regulations||- UL60950-1, 2nd Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1 (c-UL), FCC 47CFR Part 15 Subpart B (Class B), Energy Star 2.0 compliant|
|CPU||- 533 MHz|
|Printer Languages/Drivers||- PCL 5c/6, XPS, PostScript 3 emulation plus PDF Direct Print, PictBridge (optional)|
|Fonts||- 45 PCL, 13 International, 80 PS3|
|Memory (RAM)||- 384 MB standard/768 MB maximum|
|Standard Interfaces||- USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0-Host|
|Optional Interfaces||- IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN, PictBridge|
|Network Protocols||- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), AppleTalk, IPX/ SPX, IPsec|
|Operating Systems||- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2, 7; Mac OS v.8.6 or later; Novell NetWare 6.5 or later; SAP R/3; Citrix Presentation Server; UNIX (Ricoh Filter Phase 11)|
|- Web Image Monitor|
@Remote Communication Gate S Pro
Font Manager 2000
Embedded Software Architecture (ESA)
|SECURITY FEATURES (STANDARD)|
|- Administrator Authentication (5 levels)|
User Authentication (5 types)
SNMP v3, IPsec Communications
128-bit SSL Print Job Data Encryption
Address Book & Password Encryption
500 User Codes
User Lockout/Auto Logout/Menu Protection
DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) plus HDD Data Encryption
WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access)