The Savin SP C830DN is the easy choices for fast, productive, full-color printing. This versatile system offer incredible image quality and user-friendly customization to enhance efficiencies for light production environments. From the intuitive, full color touch-screen control panel with standard USB and SD Card slots to advanced security features, flexible media handling capabilities and eco-friendly enhancements, this system streamlines color workflows and improves productivity.
- Print with incredible speed and efficiency and get started quickly with short warm up times and first print speeds.
- Create an abundance of presentations, reports, brochures, booklets and more at up to 45 pages-per-minute.
- Deliver graphics-quality output on paper sizes up to 11" x 17" and keep more jobs in-house.
- With robust 4-bit color technology, the SP C830DN prints with impressive 9600 x 600 dpi resolution for exceptional image clarity.
- The proprietary, oil-free polyester polymerization (PxP) toner delivers smooth gradations for crisper lines and sharper color reproductions.
- Edit images through the powerful drivers and take advantage of advanced color simulation.
- Perform tasks at your convenience with customized controls. The 4.3" color touch-screen control panel provides intuitive menu navigation and one-touch access to job and system status and frequently used job lists.
- Step-by-step, animated guidance and easy-to-see icons ensure easy operation. Users can even preview jobs before printing for optimal accuracy.
- Build a system configuration to accommodate the unique needs of your print environment. From 3.55" x 5.83" postcards and envelopes to saddle-stitched 11" x 17" booklets.
- The system comes standard with two 550-sheet paper trays and a 100-sheet Bypass Tray. Optional Paper Feed Units add an additional 1,100 sheets or an optional 1,200-sheet Side Large Capacity Tray and 2,000-sheet Large Capacity Tray extend maximum paper supply to 4,400 sheets for higher volume environments.
- User authentication requires users to swipe an ID card or submit a password at the control panel to access user-assigned tasks and documents.
- The 250 GB HDD (optional for the SP C830DN) protects latent images stored at the printer with Data Encryption and DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS).
- With the HDD, a Locked Print feature stores documents with sensitive information until they are released by authorized users at the device.
- Administrators can set print quotas to limit user volumes, set print rules and curb unnecessary printing.
- The system features multiple finishing options to stack, staple and hole-punch documents as well as create saddle-stitched booklets in-house.
- This printer may be configured with a user-assignable 4-Bin Mailbox and/ or one of two finishers capable of stapling, hole punching, and saddle stitch booklet production.
- The 3,000-sheet Finisher is ideal for highvolume environments that require long, unattended print runs and the ability to staple in portrait or landscape orientation.
- The 2,000-sheet Booklet Finisher supports the production of larger, 11" x 17" saddlestitched booklets – up to 15 sheets (60 total pages.)
- Eco Night Sensor gives you a choice for how you want to conserve energy when the office is empty. Choose whether the printer turns off automatically, or enters Sleep mode, after the lights are off for a preset time period.
- Advanced fusing technology requires less electricity to warm up for faster first print and recovery times.
- The Eco-Friendly Indicator on the control panel displays each user’s print history and its simulated impact on the environment to encourage more responsible printing.
- The SP C830DN features a USB/SD card slot right onthe control panel, so users can print files from portable media with ease.
- Users can also print using their smartphones and tablets for easy, on-the-go performance. With one simple application download, users gain access to a host of mobile printing functions that streamline workflow even more.
- The SP C830DN is completely user-serviceable to maximize uptime.
- Individual toner bottles and the high-yield OPC drum unit can be replaced in seconds. Plus, Economy Color Mode reduces the amount of toner automatically — without compromising text quality — for fast color drafts at minimal cost. Connect
- The SP C830DN offers seamless network connectivity with Standard USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet interfaces for peer-to-peer and shared use environments.
- Dual USB 2.0 host interfaces allow for direct connection to third party external devices, including a magnetic card reader for user authentication and to print from PictBridgeenabled cameras.
- The Aficio SP C830DN also includes optional Gigabit, Wireless LAN and parallel interfaces to meet your unique network requirements.
|Part #||- 430709|
|Configuration||- Desktop Color Laser Beam Printer|
|Technology||- Laser-beam scanning & electrophotographic printing with dual component toner development, 4-drum tandem method|
|Operation Panel||- 4.3" color touch screen with integrated USB 2.0 host port and SD card slot|
|Printing Speed||- 45-ppm b&w and full-color|
|Warm-Up Time||- 29 seconds or less|
|First Print Speed||- Black & White: 3.7 seconds or
Full Color: 5.7 seconds or less
|Duplex Print Speed||- Near 100% productivity for all paper sizes|
|Print Resolution||- 300 x 300-dpi (1-bit), 600 x 600-dpi (2-bit) (Default), 600 x 600-dpi (1-bit, 4-bit), 1200 x 1200 dpi (1-bit)|
|Standard Paper Supply||- 550 x 2 Paper Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray (1,200 sheets total capacity)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||- 4,400 Sheets (Standard Trays 1 & 2 + 2,000-Sheet LCT + 1,200-Sheet Side LCT + 100- Sheet Bypass Tray)|
|Output Capacity||- Standard: 500 sheets, face down (8.5" x 11" or smaller); 250 sheets, face down (8.5" x 14" or larger); Maximum: Up to 4,000 sheets with Finisher, Bridge Unit and 4-Bin Mailbox|
|Paper Sizes||- Standard Tray 1: Fixed for Letter (8.5" x 11") (216 x 279mm), A4, A5 Standard Tray 2 and Optional Paper Feed Units: User adjustable for Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), Exec (10.5" x 7.25"), Ledger (11" x 17"), A3, A4, A5; Custom Sizes: 5.83" x 7.17" – 11.69" x 17" (148 x 182mm – 297 x 432mm) Envelopes: Com10, C5 Bypass Tray: User adjustable for 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17" (140 x 216mm – 279 x 432mm); Custom Sizes: 3.55" x 5.83" – 12" x 49.6" (90 x 148mm – 305 x 1260mm) Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL Optional 2,000-Sheet LCT and Optional 1,200-Sheet Side LCT: Fixed for Letter (8.5" x 11") (216 x 279mm), A4 When Duplexing: 3.55" x 5.83" – 11.69" x 17" (90 x 148mm x 279 x 432mm)|
|Paper Weights||- Standard Trays, Optional Paper Feed Units,|
and Optional 2,000-Sheet LCT: 14 – 68 lb.
Bond/ 140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 14 – 82 lb. Bond/170 lb. Index
(52 – 300 g/m²)
Optional 1,200-Sheet Side LCT: 16 – 58 lb.
Bond/120 lb. Index (60 – 216 g/m²)
Duplex Unit: 14 – 45 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index
(52 – 169 g/m²)
|Paper Types||- All Sources: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper, Color Paper, Letterhead, Special Paper 1-3, Card Stock, Bond Paper, Preprinted Paper Envelopes: Com10 and C5 envelopes can be fed using Standard Tray 2, Bypass Tray and Optional Paper Feed Units Bypass Only: Labels, OHP, Coated Paper Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL|
|Automatic Duplexing||- Standard|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- Base Model: 26.4" x 26.9" x 25.2" (670 x 684 x 640 mm)|
|Weight||- Base Model: Less than 213 lb. (97 kg)|
|Power Requirements||- 120 – 127V, 60Hz|
|TEC Value||- 2.033 kWH/week|
|Power Consumption||- 1.1 W (Sleep Mode)|
|Operating||- 1,584 W or less; Sleep: 1.2 W or less; Energy Star 2.0 compliant|
|PRINT CONTROLLER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|CPU||- Intel Celeron-M 600MHz|
|Memory||- Standard 512 MB RAM/Maximum 1.5 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk Drive||- * Optional 250 GB|
|Printer Languages||- Standard: PCL 5c, PCL 6, Adobe® PostScript®3™, PDF Direct Print, Direct Media Print (JPEG/TIFF) Optional: PictBridge, Genuine IPDS Host Print, XPS (via download), Universal Driver (via download)|
|Fonts||- Standard: PCL: 45 + 13 International, PostScript3/PDF: 136 Optional: IPDS: 108|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB 2.0 Type B, Dual USB 2.0 Host Type A, USB 2.0 Type A/SD Card Slot integrated into Control Panel (for Print From Portable Media)|
|Optional Interfaces||- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) Type D, IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN Type L, IEEE 1284/ ECP Parallel Interface Type A|
|Network Protocols||- Standard: TCP/IP (IPv6)|
|Operating Systems||- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2; Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Citrix XenApp 5.0+; Mac OS X v10.4 – 10.7; SAP R/3; Novell NetWare Server 6.5 (option is required), UNIX (Using Ricoh UNIX filter): Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8/9/10, HP-UX 10.x/11.x/11i v2/11i v3, SCO OpenServer 5.0.6/5.0.7/6.0, RedHat Linux Enterprise 4/5/6, IBM AIX 5L version 5.3/6.1/7.1|
|Software Utilities||- SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client; SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin Accounting Report Package; Web SmartDeviceMonitor; Web Image Monitor; Remote Communication Gate Type S; @Remote|
|* Includes standard Hard Disk Drive Encryption Unit and DataOverwriteSecurity System|