Your organization is unique. So is the way you conduct business. So why handle document management the same way everybody else does? Customize the MP 3353 to accommodate your unique workflows. This versatile MFP helps you print, copy, share and secure a wider range of documents in more places, more conveniently. Use it as your information portal and connect to cloud services and applications directly from the operation panel. With a host of advanced document management capabilities packed into a space-saving, eco-friendly design, it’s ideal for any small office or workgroup looking to streamline workflow and enhance output from creation to finish.
- The Savin MP 3353 can recover from sleep mode in less than 10 seconds and can print up to 33 monochrome pages per minute.
- With the standard 100-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF), users can scan up to 79 color or monochrome images per minute. Use the internal finisher to add a professional touch to document sets and streamline workflow even more - without adding to the small footprint.
- Personalize the Home Screen with one-click icons for commonly used tasks, including copying, scanning and faxing. Use optional embedded software such as GlobalScan® or third-party vendor software to create custom workflows for your most complicated tasks.
- Our partnerships with industry-leading technology innovators allow access to a large selection of applications for content management and other business-critical tasks directly from the MFP.
- For misfeeds, the MP 3353 offers easy-to-follow animated guides that help users identify and resolve the source of the problem. Users can tilt the 9-inch control panel screen for easier viewing and more convenient access to system functions. Plus users can preview jobs to ensure accuracy prior to printing or scanning.
- The Savin MP 3353 features a a powerful 533 MHz processor, up to 1.5 GB RAM and a 250 GB HDD.
- It integrates seamlessly in almost any environment—including Windows, Macintosh, Citrix, SAP, UNIX, AS/400 and more.
- The icon-driven, one-click preset PCL6 user interface driver simplifies print jobs for crisp output at up to 600 dpi.
- Advanced administrative controls allow you to set quotas and limit output for specific users or workgroups. This can help your organization to reduce operating costs while encouraging more environmental awareness for long-term, sustainable savings.
- The Savin MP 3353 integrates with Ricoh HotSpot Enterprise™, so mobile users can print directly to the MFP from laptops, smartphones and tablets without compromising speed, convenience or security.
- This powerful solution is designed to be behind your firewall, does not require print drivers for mobile devices and works seamlessly with cost recovery software.
- The MP 3353 can print from many mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets or laptops, without device-specific drivers for incredible on-the-go convenience.
- For organizations seeking even more secure mobile printing, the optional Ricoh HotSpot® MFP, or Ricoh HotSpot® Enterprise server software can be installed to help improve mobile productivity without compromising data, document or user security.
- Users can print JPEGs, TIFFs and PDFs using a USB drive or SD card right at the device without LAN access or native applications.
- Scan in black-and-white or color in PDF, TIFF or JPEG formats. Then share them immediately via Scan-to-File/ Folder/URL/FTP/Email functionality.
- Compress file sizes for more complex scans and send them easily without compromising image quality.
- Distributed Scan Management (DSM) offers centralized scanning that automates many tasks while following specific preferences, permissions and rules that expedite delivery.
- Spend less time looking for documents. The Ricoh MP 3353 offers optional embedded OCR, so users can retrieve documents quickly by searching for specific words in PDF text in up to 14 languages.
- This convenient feature can also detect blank pages in large jobs and remove them automatically to reduce waste. Plus connect to Ricoh’s optional Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) solution and scan documents, share files and print on the go with incredible convenience from the MFP touchscreen.
- Optional 10.1" Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel offers the functionality and performance of today’s smartphones and tablets. Featuring drag-and-drop, pinch-and-flick functionality and swipe scrolling, it allows users to quickly move from one task to the next with unprecedented ease.
- It includes convenient widgets for quick updates on the date, time and toner levels. The new panel also offers advanced Web Browser functionality on par with today’s personal computers.
- The new Quick User Interface feature simplifies the choices for the most frequently used functions for Copy, Scanner and Fax. They can be used with intuitive touch gestures, such as flicking to select addresses, and pinching to zoom in or pan out on a preview.
- For workgroups requiring enhanced feature functionality, it is easy to switch between the Quick User Interface functions and the traditional user interface.
- The Ricoh MP 3353 includes user authentication to help prevent unauthorized access to key functions and proprietary information.
- Documents can be stored at the MFP and released after authorized users authenticate at the device with a user log-in name and password or with an ID card that’s swiped at the optional card reader.
- The device can also overwrite data on the hard drive automatically and offers encryption protection to help protect against hackers.
- Send or receive faxes electronically with Internet Faxing. Or, use LAN faxing to transmit directly from a PC.
- Super G3 faxing is available as well for quick delivery to conventional fax numbers.
- With the Remote Fax Option, users can send and receive fax documents from any connected device in your fleet – even those without fax options – by sending it through the Ricoh MP 3353. This minimizes phone line costs and additional fax boards.
- Designed to be one of the lowest typical electricity consumption (TEC) values in the industry, the MP 3353 meets all new ENERGY STAR v2.0 criteria.
- Organizations can also program the device to power on or off during specified downtimes, including during weekends or lunch, to conserve even more energy.
|Scanning||- One-Dimensional Solid Scanning Through CCD|
|Simplex Paper Weight||- 11 – 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)|
|Printing Process||- Single Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing|
|Toner||- Dry, Dual Component|
|Copy Resolution||- 600 x 600 dpi|
|Quantity Indicator||- Up to 999|
|First Copy Time||- 4.2 seconds|
|Warm-Up Time||- 14 seconds|
|Recovery Time to Print Ready Mode||- 9.9 seconds|
|System Memory (std/max.)||- 1.5 GB RAM + 250 GB HDD|
|Original Type||- Book/Sheet/Object|
|Maximum Original Size||- Up to 11" x 17"|
|Paper Type||- Plain Paper, Transparencies, Letterhead, Color Paper, Pre-Punched Paper, Labels, Envelopes, Cardstock, Recycled|
|Continuous Copying Speed||- 33 copies/minute (LTR)|
|Power Source||- 120V/60Hz/12A|
|TEC Value||- 1,807 Wh (Print/Scan)|
|Standard Paper Capacity||- 500 sheets x 1 tray, 550 sheets x 1 tray, and 100-Sheet Bypass Tray|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||- 3,150 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||- 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17" (A6 – A3)|
|Supported Paper Weights||- 14 – 28 lb. Bond (52 – 105 g/m²) (Duplex)|
14 – 42 lb. Bond (52 – 157 g/m²) (Tray 1, 2 and Bypass)
|Standard Output Tray Capacity||- 500 sheets|
|Maximum Output Capacity||- 1,600 sheets (Bridge Unit + 1 Bin + 1,000-Sheet Finisher)|
|ARDF DF3090 (Standard)||-|
|Panel Size||- 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)|
|Stack Capacity||- 100 sheets|
|Reduction Ratios||- 25%, 50%, 65%, 73%, 78%, 85%, 93%, 100%|
|Enlargement Ratios||- 121%, 129%, 155%, 200%, 400%|
|Zoom||- 25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Standard Features||- Auto Magnification, Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Directional Magnification, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/ Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||- 23.1" x 25.7" x 32.6" (587 x 653 x 835 mm)|
|Weight||- 165 lbs., 75 kg|
|PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|Print Speed||- 33 ppm (LTR)|
|CPU||- RM7035C 533 MHz|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Optional Interfaces||- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN & IEEE 1284 Parallel|
|Memory Capacity||- Shared with Copier|
|Network Protocol||- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*|
|Network Operating Systems||- Windows Vista/7/8/XP/Server 2003/ Server 2003R2/Server 2008/2008R2/Server 2012; Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX,|
SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/ AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
|Utilities||- @Remote, SmartDeviceMonitor, Device Manager NX, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor|
|Page Description Languages||- Standard PCL5e/6 & XPS, Optional Adobe PostScript 3®|
|Print Resolution||- Up to 600 dpi|
|Fonts for PCL5e/6||- 45 Scalable Fonts, 13 International Fonts|
|Fonts for PS3||- 136 PostScript Fonts|
|Standard Features||- Sample/Locked/Hold/Stored Print|
|*Requires optional SD Card for Netware|
|SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|Scanning Speed (B&W & Color LTR)||- Embedded Scanning: 79/79 ipm (@ 300 dpi)|
|Scanning Resolution||- 600 dpi|
|Scan Area||- Up to 11" x 17"|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet|
|Optional Interfaces||- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Protocol||- TCP/IP, NCP*, SMB, SMTP, POP 3, LDAP, FTP, IMAP4|
|Memory Capacity||- Shared with Copier|
|File Types||- Single and Multi-Page TIFF/PDF, High Compression PDF, PDF/A and Single-Page JPEG|
|Standard Features||- Embedded Scan-to-Email/Folder/URL, TWAIN and Color Scanning|
|*Requires optional SD Card for Netware|
|FAX SPECIFICATIONS (OPTION)|
|Fax Option Type M7||-|
|Circuit||- PSTN, PBX|
|Compatibility||- ITU-T G3|
|Resolution||- 200 x 200/100 dpi|
400 x 400 dpi (optional)
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Scanning Speed||- Less than 1 second (SEF)|
|Modem Speed||- 33.6 Kbps with Auto Fallback|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: 3 seconds per page (MMR Compression)|
G3: 2 seconds per page (JBIG Compression)
|SAF Memory||- 4 MB standard/28 MB maximum|
320 pages/2,240 pages
|Max Auto Dials||- 2,000|
|Group Dials||- 100 (max. 500 numbers per group)|
|Standard Features||- Dual Access, Duplex Reception, Image Rotation, 1 Hour Backup, LAN-Fax Capability, Internet Faxing (T.37), IP Faxing (T.38), Fax Forwarding to E-Mail/HDD/Folder|
|Optional Features||- Simultaneous Operation of up to 3 lines(G3 x 3)|
|SECURITY FEATURES (STANDARD)|
|- DOSS, HDD Encryption, S/MIME, IPsec Communication, Locked Print Password Encryption, Address Book Encryption, SSL, User Authentication, Quota Setting/Account Limit, SNMP v3, SMTP over SSL and PDF encryption|