Greater workloads. Fewer resources. Less time. Your business challenges are constantly changing, so choose the Savin MP 4002SP digital imaging system to stay ahead of the competition. The services led platform of the 40 ppm black-and-white multifunctional device offers a customizable control panel, access to cloud-based solutions and support for user mobility with secure mobile printing capabilities. The powerful Savin MP 4002SP combines advanced copy, print, scan and fax capabilities in a sleek, intuitive design to streamline everyday document management tasks to enhance office productivity.
- Print and copy up to 40 pages-per-minute for exceptional throughput to meet your busiest demands.
- Add the final touches to your documents with three finishing options, including a 2,000-Sheet Booklet Finisher.
- Access functions quickly and easily with the full-color, tiltable operation panel.
- Set up an external keyboard via USB to expedite operating tasks for users who are more comfortable with traditional keyboard input.
- Customize your personal Home Screen and display only the icons you use most frequently for fast, one-step operation.
- Take advantage of 1 GB RAM and a 128 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to store and manage more documents.
- Generate output at the device using a USB memory or SD card for incredible convenience and flexibility. Users can insert the card into a slot on the operation panel to begin printing in seconds—no computer is necessary.
- Ensure efficient production of reports, presentations and training materials with standard support for PCL or optional Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
- Use Auto Job Promotion to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency. This feature moves print jobs higher in the queue to skip “error” print jobs.
- Assign functions and preferences with five, one-touch function keys for more effective workflow.
- Mobile users now have the ability to print documents directly from their iOS device to their Ricoh MFP using the RICOH Smart Device Print App. The RICOH Smart Device Print App supports common formats such as PDF, iWork and MS Office files. The App also allows users to choose the Locked Print feature for added security, as well as make selections for paper size, paper type and duplex
- This flexible system offers convenient printing from most manufacturers’ smartphones/ tablets* and other web-enabled devices to ensure productivity in more places. (available for free download from either the Apple® App Store™ or via the Google Play™ store)
- Scan full-color or black-and-white originals and share them instantly with Scan-to-Email/Folder/HDD.
- Preview files on the control panel before printing from USB/SD Card for quality assurance prior to distribution.
- Access LDAP-registered directories and information, including Home Directory, quickly with one-touch operation at the device for fast, convenient scanning and easier, cost-effective administration.
- Compress file sizes of full-color scans with the High Compression PDF function and produce quality results with faster distribution.
- Take advantage of up to three analog lines with the Super G3 modem to improve total fax capacity and minimize bottlenecks.
- Distribute documents directly to e-mail addresses and eliminate long distance costs with Internet Fax capabilities. Forward inbound faxes to e-mail addresses, network folders or the system’s HDD for easy, fast and free paperless faxing.
- Overwrite all stored data on the hard disk drive and encrypt the address book, authentication information and stored documents using HDD overwrite/encryption.
- Secure and destroy latent images and data from the system’s internal HDD with the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS).
- Prevent unauthorized access to certain functions with password-protected and user-specific authentication.
- Store print jobs at the device until an authorized user swipes an ID card or enters ID information at the control panel to release the job.
- Stop unauthorized duplication of sensitive documents with Unauthorized Copy Control—a critical feature for workgroups that regularly handle sensitive data.
|Scanning Element||- One Dimension solid scanning through CCD|
|Printing Process||- Twin Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing|
|Toner||- Dry, Dual Component|
|System Memory (RAM) (Min/Max)||- 1 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk Drive||- 128 GB|
|Document Feeder||- 100-Sheet ARDF (Standard)|
|Copy Resolution||- 600 x 600 dpi|
|Grayscale||- 256 levels|
|Exposure Adjustment||- Manual & Automatic (Standard)|
|Quantity Indicator||- Up to 999|
|Original Type||- Book/Sheet|
|Maximum Original Size||- Up to 11" x 17"|
|Copy Size||- 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17"|
|Copy Type||- Plain Paper, Transparencies, Recycled Paper, Card Stock, Letterhead, Envelope|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 19 seconds|
|First Copy Speed||- 4.1 seconds|
|Continuous Copying Speed||- 40 copies/minute (LTR)|
|Recovery from Sleep Mode||- Less than 11 seconds|
|Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)||- 2.87kWh|
|Power Source||- 120V/60Hz, 12A|
|Sleep Mode||- 2.7W|
|Dimensions||- 26.38" (W) x 26.85" (H) x 26.9" (D) (670 x 682 x 682 mm)|
|Weight||- Less than 213.8 lbs. (97 kg)|
|Standard Paper Capacity||- 550 sheets x 2 trays|
100-Sheet Bypass Tray
|Optional Paper Capacity||- 550 sheets x 2 trays or 2,000 x 1; 1,200-Sheet Large Capacity Tray (LCT)|
|Paper Size||- Tray 1 & 2: 7.25" x 10.5" to 11" x 17" (Executive – A3); Bypass: 5.5" x 8.5" (SEF) to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)|
|Paper Weight||- Tray 1 & 2: 16 – 57 lb. Bond/60 – 216 g/m²|
Bypass: 14 – 58 lb. Bond/52 – 220 g/m²
Duplex: 16 – 44 lb. Bond/60 – 169 g/m²
|Reduction Ratios||- 25%, 50%, 65%, 73%, 78%, 85%, 93%|
|Enlargement Ratios||- 121%, 129%, 155%, 200%, 400%|
|Zoom||- 25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Standard Features||- Auto Magnification, Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Date Stamp, Directional Magnification, Double Copy, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, English Preset Stamps, Bates Stamp (numbering), Full-Color WVGA Touch Screen, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Page Number Stamp, Paper Designate, Sample Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User|
|Print Speed||- 40 ppm|
|CPU||- RM7035C-533 MHz|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10BaseT/100BaseTX, USB 2.0|
|Optional Interfaces||- IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284|
|Memory Capacity||- Shared with Copier Memory|
|Network Protocol||- TCP/IP, IPX/SPX|
|Network Operating Systems||- Windows XP/Vista, Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012 and Windows 7, Windows 8; Netware Server 6.5**, UNIX; Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS, OS X 10.2 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform|
|Utilities||- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote|
|Page Description Languages||- Standard PCL 5e/6, PDF, Direct Print and Adobe® PostScript® 3™/IPDS (Optional)|
|Print Resolution||- Up to 600 dpi|
|Fonts for PCL5e/6||- 45 Intellifonts, 13 International Fonts|
|Fonts for PS3||- 136 Roman Fonts|
|Standard Features||- Sample/Locked/Hold/Stored Print|
|Scanning Speed||- BW: 61 ipm (@200 dpi, 8.5" x 11" LEF)|
FC: 31 ipm (@200 dpi)
|Scanning Resolution||- Up to 600 dpi|
|Grayscale||- 256 levels|
|Scan Area||- Up to 11" x 17"|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet|
|Optional Interfaces||- Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g), Gigabit Ethernet|
|Protocol||- TCP/IP, SMTP, SMB, FTP, POP3, NCP**|
|Memory Capacity||- Shared with Copier Memory|
|Standard Features||- Embedded Scan-to-Email, HDD, Folder, URL, Color Scanning|
|File Formats||- Single-Page and Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, High Compression PDF, Single-Page JPEG, Single and Multiple page PDF/A|
|**Requires Netware and Print/Scan Options|
|FAX SPECIFICATIONS (OPTION)|
|Circuit||- PSTN, PBX|
|Compatibility||- ITU-T G3|
|Resolution||- 200 x 200/100 dpi (Standard)|
400 x 400 dpi (Optional)
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Scan Speed||- 0.90 seconds 8.5 x 11" (A4 SEF)|
|Modem Speed||- 33.6 Kbps with Auto Fallback|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: 3 seconds per page (MMR Compression)|
G3: 2 seconds per page (JBIG Compression)
|Memory Capacity (SAF)||- 4 MB standard (up to 320 pages)|
28 MB maximum (up to 2,240 pages)
|Memory Backup||- 1 hour|
|Auto Dials||- 2,000 with HDD|
|Group Dials||- 100 (max. 500 numbers per group)|
|ID Code Programming||- 4 digits|
|User Function Key||- 3 keys|
|Standard Features||- Dual Access, Image Rotation, LAN-Fax Capability*, Internet Faxing (T.37)*, IP Faxing (T.38)*, Fax Forwarding to E-mail/HDD/Folder*|
|Optional Features||- Simultaneous operation of up to 3 lines (G3 x 3)|
|- HDD Encryption, HDD Data Overwrite, Quota Limit Setting, SMTP over SSL, S/MIME, IPsec Communication, Locked Print Password Encryption, Encrypt Address Book, SSL Secure Socket Layer, Windows/LDAP/User Authentication, SNMP v3, Encryption of Password PDF, Encrypted PDF, IP Filtering|