A fast-paced workplace offers something new and exciting every day. It’s time your Multifunction Product (MFP) does, too. The versatile Savin MP C3002 delivers high-quality, full-color performance to streamline your unique workflow demands. This innovative MFP leverages advanced capabilities found only in services-led platform Savin devices to simplify even the most complex printing, copying, scanning, and distribution tasks. With robust security features, impressive finishing capabilities and eco-friendly operation, this MFP manages heavy workloads with exceptional efficiency. Choose it to be the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Savin Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to help enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
- A tiltable, 8.5" Full Color Control Panel features a personizable Home Screen. MFP Browser for Cloud Solutions
- Paper supply up to 4,400 sheets
- Easy-to-replace toner cartridge and easy-to-grip paper tray handles.
- Choose from a variety of professional finishing options including hole-punched, saddle-stitch and folded booklets
- Provides an array of document management capabilities including, but not limited to, archiving, managing, and sending/receiving files
- Store and retrieve documents on-site with built-in Document Server
- Scan once, print many
- Output speed of 30 ppm for full-color and black and white
- First Copy speed 7.3 seconds full-color, 4.8 seconds B+W
- Standard duplex with Automatic Reversing Document Feeder
- Max copy size 11” x 17”, full bleed on 12” x 18”
- Output onto letterhead, transparencies and special select stocks up to 12” x 18”
- Delivers superior color output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Output speed 30-ppm full color and black and white
- Print from most manufacturers mobile devices by downloading their application for convenient output.
- Full finishing capability with optional finishers
- Print large quantities of documents or long reports during off-peak or overnight hours with the scheduled Print Feature.
- Separate documents of print jobs from each other and identify the originator of the print job using Banner Page Print.
- Optional Fiery™ Controller (available Spring 2012) is ideal for users who require more sophisticated control over color workflows.
- View job queues and check supply levels with Web Image Monitor and SmartDeviceMonitor
- Print photos directly from a digital camera
- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan to PDF/A, Scan to Home Folder over LDAP, Reduce/Enlarge Scan, Enhanced Batch Scan and Scan to Media (USB/SD Card)
- Maximum scan size 11” x 17”
- An innovative Fax Connection Option opens fast and streamlined communications with other Savin devices on the same network.
- Inbound faxes can be automatically forwarded to email addresses, network folders, or the system hard drive.
- Connect up to three analog lines and greatly expand your fax capacity and reduce or eliminate network bottlenecks.
- With the standard DataOverwrite Security System (DOSS) feature, the MFP will automatically destroy latent images and data stored on the internal HDD
- The standard encryption feature encrypts the address book, authentication information and your stored documents on the MFP.
- Uses less power without changing workflow or inconveniencing users.
- One of the lowest Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values in the industry
- Reduce paper consumption by printing double-sided documents with high-performance automatic duplexing.
- Minimize wait time. The MFP recovers from sleep mode in as quickly as 8 seconds and only consumes 1W when the MFP is in sleep mode, saving both time and energy.
- A built-in Eco-Friendly Indicator tells users how much they or their workgroups have saved by using two-sided printing capabilities.
|Printing Process||- 4-Drum Method|
|Output Speed (Copy/Print)||- 30-ppm BW & FC (LTR)|
|Warm-Up Time||- 20 seconds|
|Recovery from Sleep Mode||- 7.8 seconds|
|First Copy Out Time (FC/BW)||- 7.3/4.8 seconds|
|Copy Resolution||- 600 dpi|
|Quantity Indicator||- Up to 999 copies|
|Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)||- Original Capacity: 50 sheets|
Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 11" x 17"
(A5 – A3)
Simplex: 11 – 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)
Duplex: 14 – 28 lb. Bond (52 – 105 g/m²)
|Paper Capacity||- Standard: 2 x 550 sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray, Maximum: 4,400 sheets|
(w/Tandem LCT + Side LCT)
|Supported Paper Sizes||- 1st Paper Tray: 8.5" x 11" (A4)|
2nd Paper Tray: 7.25" x 10.5" – 11" x 17", Envelopes (with option) (up to A3) Bypass: Up to 12" x 18", Envelopes (A3)
Custom Sizes: Width: 3.5" – 12" (90 – 305 mm), Length: 5.8" – 23.6" (148 – 600 mm)
|Supported Paper Weights||- Standard Trays: 16 – 68 lb. Bond/|
140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 16 – 80 lb. Bond/
110 lb. Cover (52 – 300 g/m²)
Duplex Unit: 16 – 45 lb. Bond/
90 lb. Index (52 – 169 g/m²)
|Paper Types||- Plain/recycled paper, laser printer qualified transparencies, labels, envelopes|
|Auto Duplex||- Standard|
|Output Capacity||- Standard (all): 500 sheets, Face Down Maximum: 1,625 sheets (w/1,000-sheet Finisher + 1 Bin Tray)|
|Zoom||- 25% – 400% in 1% increments|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 26.4" x 26.9" x 34.7" (670 x 682 x 880 mm)|
|Weight||- < 266 lb. (120 kg) w/ARDF|
|Power Requirements||- 120V – 127V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||- 1,584W or less|
|TEC Value||- 1,435Wh|
|PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|CPU||- Intel Celeron-M @ 600 MHz, Embedded|
|Memory||- 1.5 GB RAM Standard/190 GB HDD|
|Max Print Speed||- 30 ppm BW & FC|
|Print Drivers||- Standard: PCL 5c, PCL 6 (XL), XPS via download Optional: Postscript 3|
|Font Support||- Standard: PCL: 45 Scalable, 6 Bitmapped + 13 International fonts Optional: PostScript 3: 136 Roman fonts, IPDS: 108 Roman fonts|
|Max Print Resolution||- 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Network Interface||- Standard: 10BaseT/100Base-TX Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Host Interface, USB 2.0
Hi Speed (for direct PC/Mac connection), Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface|
Optional: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless Interface, Bluetooth, IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface
|Network Protocols||- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*|
|Network/OS||- Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008R2, Mac OS X 10.2 or later, Novell NetWare 6.5, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, and IBM AIX, SAP R/3, IBM iSeries – AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform|
|Utilities||- Web SmartDeviceMonitor Web Image Monitor, @Remote™|
|* Netware Option is required.|
|DOCUMENT SERVER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|Max. Stored Documents||- 3,000 documents|
|Max. Page Capacity||- 9,000 pages|
|SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)|
|Scanner Resolution||- BW and FC scanning at 100 – 600 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi for TWAIN scanning|
Default Scan Resolution: 200 dpi
|Scanning Speed||- 200 dpi: 51 ipm (Letter-size) BW/FC;|
300 dpi: 47ipm BW/41 ipm FC
|Scan Area||- 11.7" x 17" (297 mm – 432 mm)|
|Compression Method||- BW: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2)|
Grayscale/FC Color: JPEG
|Supported File Formats||- Single/Multi-Page TIFF, Single Page JPEG Single/Multi-Page PDF, High Compression PDF, PDF/A|
|Scan Modes||- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support)|
Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card)
Network TWAIN Scanning
|*Netware option is required|
|FACSIMILE SPECIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL)|
|Type||- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)|
|Memory Capacity (SAF)||- Standard: 4 MB (approx. 320 pages), Optional: 28 MB (approx. 2,240 pages) with optional SAF memory|
|Type||- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)|
|Options||- Additional G3 Lines (up to 2), Fax Connection Unit, Fax SAF Memory, Telephone Handset|
|Modem Speed||- 33.6K – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback|
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (JBIG)|
|Scanning Speed||- 49 ipm (Letter LEF)|
|Auto Dialing||- 2,000 Quick/Speed Dial numbers;|
100 Group Dial numbers
|SECURITY FEATURES (STANDARD)|
|- DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), HDD Encryption, User Codes, SNMP v3 Support, Encryption, Locked Print, User Authentication, 802.1.x Wired Authentication, WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support), Digitally Signed PDF, and more|
|SECURITY FEATURES (OPTIONAL)|
|- Copy Data Security, DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) with ISO 15408 Common Criteria Certification|