Your business thrives when you maximize resources to work faster and more efficiently. Shouldn’t you expect the same from your desktop color multifunctional device? The Savin MP C305 combines user-friendly controls, versatile performance, robust security and energy and paper savings in a compact solution that’s specifically designed for convenience and affordability. These innovative systems leverage advanced capabilities found only in Savin's services-led platform to simplify even the most complex printing, copying, scanning, and distribution tasks. Make it the primary device for your small office or workgroup or use it as part of an integrated Savin Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to help enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
- 31 page-per-minute (LTR) output speed in both full color and black and white
- Extremely low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value of just 1.2 kWh/ week.
- Fast First Copy Out Time: 6.9 seconds (BW), 10.8 seconds (Full Color)
- 4.3” tiltable color touch panel display with a new customizable home screen, where users can personalize their individual home screen to set up shortcuts that speed repetitive tasks.
- Copy, scan and fax large documents such as booklets, brochures and oversized pages on the legal-size platen.
- Up to 1,350-sheet paper capacity.
- One standard paper tray and up to two optional paper trays to accommodate letter, legal-size and specialty stock papers.
- New 1 bin tray option allows users to separate different types of output (ie: copy/fax - print/copy)
- Print PDF or JPEG attachments automatically by sending an e-mail directly to the system with the Mail-to-Print feature.
- Only uses 1W in Sleep Mode – recovers from Sleep Mode in just 10 seconds
- Utilize a wider range of print streams with PCL5c/6, support for XPS and genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
- Integrates seamlessly in Windows, Macintosh or UNIX environments with standard 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as optional Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a/b/g and IEEE 1284 , Bluetooth interfaces.
- Bypass problem print jobs easily using the auto job promotion feature
- Users can now print directly from most manufacturers’ smartphones by downloading their application for convenient output where and when it’s needed most.
- Users can now utilize the standard USB drive or SD Card to preview and then seamlessly print their jobs directly to the device without using a PC.
- “Schedule Print” feature enables users to print their jobs at a specified time to avoid interrupting other print jobs during the course of the day.
- Minimize wait time and relieve network congestion with PDF Direct Print, which enables you to print PDFs without opening each file in Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Distribute full-color documents via Scan-to-Email or to network folders via Scan-to-Folder.
- Make any hard copy document portable in seconds with the Scan-to-Media option, which loads scanned files directly to a USB drive or SD card.
- Retrieve fax numbers and e-mail addresses directly from your corporate address book, with LDAP support.
- Protect sensitive or confidential scanned documents with security features, including encrypted PDF transmission.
- Users can scan different sized originals to the same size using the new Reduce/Enlarge scan function.
- Scanned PDF file sizes can be reduced dramatically by compressing bi-level images with the new JBIG2 compression feature
- Super G3 fax modem transmits each page in just two seconds.
- Forward incoming faxes to an e-mail address, so users can receive important documents anywhere — even if they are away from the office.
- Reduce document distribution costs dramatically with advanced IP (T.38) faxing, which delivers fax documents almost instantaneously over IP networks, or with Internet (T.37) faxing.
- Deliver fax documents to any destination without leaving your desk with LAN faxing, which saves time and money.
- Ensure security with multi-level authentication which lets you confirm user identity and control access to scanning and other functions.
- Prevent confidential documents from unauthorized viewing with Locked Print. It requires a password before it releases any file for output and deletes the file automatically from the MFP’s optional hard drive.
- Reduce the risk of wiretapping with encrypted PDF transmission. This feature encrypts PDF data prior to transmission via Scan-to-Email and Scan-to-Folder.
- Scan to PDF/A & Digitally Signed PDF (works with Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-USB/SD,
- Protect critical documents with the DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) feature, which overwrites the hard drive after every job. Or use the HDD Encryption option to safeguard valuable data, even if the hard drive is stolen. (included with Hard Disk Drive option)
- Supports enhanced encryption levels AES 256 bit and SHA2
- Administrators can set user account limits on the amount of copy and print jobs that are allocated to each user.
- Allocate print jobs to specific clients, workgroups or projects for chargeback using the Classification Code feature.
- View and adjust system settings, see print job status, check supply levels and perform other administrative tasks remotely with Web Image Monitor.
- Manage multiple networked Savin systems with Web SmartDeviceMonitor.
- Eliminate manual meter data submission with the Savin @Remote Intelligent Management System.
- Take advantage of the Software Development Kit (SDK) to create or integrate customized applications that automate workflow. Note – Some features may require additional options…
|Output Speed (Copy/Print)||- 31-ppm (simplex)|
|Scanning Element||- One dimensional solid scanning through CCD|
|First Copy Out Time||- 6.9 seconds (B/W), 10.8 seconds (Full Color)|
|Toner||- Dry, dual component|
|System Memory (std/max.)||- 1 GB|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 23 seconds (from main switch)|
|Printing Process||- Laser beam scanning/marking & electrophotographic printing|
|Recovery Time From Sleep Mode||- 10 seconds|
|Copy Resolution||- 600 x 600 dpi|
|Grayscale||- 256 levels|
|Exposure Adjustment||- Manual and automatic|
|Multiple Copies||- Up to 99|
|Document Feeder (Standard)||- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)|
|Document Feeder Original Capacity||- 50-sheets|
|Paper Sizes||- Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11"|
Optional Trays: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
|Paper Weights||- Standard/Optional Trays: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60- 163gm²)|
Bypass Tray: 16 – 58 lb. Bond (60- 220gm²)
Duplex Unit: 16– 43 lb. Bond (60- 163g²)
|Exposure Glass||- Up to 8.5" x 14"|
|Input Capacity||- Standard: 250-sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray|
Optional: 500-sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
|Output Capacity||- Standard: 100-sheets ; Optional: 200-sheets total with 1 Bin Tray option|
|Paper Types||- plain paper, recycled paper, color paper, letterhead, preprinted paper, bond paper, card stock, special paper, coated paper, waterproof paper, back copied paper, middle thick paper, thick paper, (OHP) transparencies*, envelopes*, label stock*|
|Auto Duplex||- Standard|
|Zoom||- 50% to 200% in 1% increments|
|Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios||- 65%, 78%, 93%, 129%, 155%|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 19.6" x 20.9" x 19.9" (498mm x 532mm x 505mm)|
|Weight||- 99.2 lbs. (45kg)|
|Power Requirements||- 120V, 60Hz, 15A|
|Standard Features||- Combine Copy, Duplex Copying, Electronic Sort, Series Copy, Image Rotation, Color Balance Adjustment, Color Balance Program, Auto Color Calibration, User Code|
|(* Bypass tray only)|
|CPU||- RM7035C - 533MHz|
|Hard Disk Drive||- Option: 128 GB|
|Memory Capacity||- Standard: 1GB|
|Page Description Languages||- Standard: PCL5c, PCL6, PS3|
|Maximum Print Resolution||- 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Standard Interfaces||- Ethernet (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T), USB 2.0 (Type A & B)|
|Optional Interfaces||- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 1284, Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Bluetooth|
|Network Protocols||- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX* Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/7; Mac OSX 10.2 or later; Citrix Metaframe XP, Presentation Server 4.5, XenApp 5.0/6.0, Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8/9/10; HP-UX 10.x,11.x,11iv2, 11iv3; Red Hat Linux Enterprise V4,V5,V6; SCO OpenServer 5.06,5.07,6.0; IBM AIX v5.3,v6.1,v7.1, Novell Netware 6.5; SAP R/3 SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor|
|Network Operating Systems||- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/7; Mac OSX 10.2 or later; Citrix Metaframe XP, Presentation Server 4.5, XenApp 5.0/6.0, Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8/9/10; HP-UX 10.x,11.x,11iv2, 11iv3; Red Hat Linux Enterprise V4,V5,V6; SCO OpenServer 5.06,5.07,6.0; IBM AIX v5.3,v6.1,v7.1, Novell Netware 6.5; SAP R/3|
|Utilities||- SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor|
|(*available with Netware option)|
|OTHER PRINTER FEATURES|
|- Bonjour Support, Classification Code, Mail-to-Print*, PDF Direct Print, Sample/Hold/Stored/Locked Print*, Store and Print*, CLP Simulation, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS, Mobile Driver, Media Direct Print*(Print from USB/SD), WS Printer (* requires Hard Disk Drive option)|
|Scanning Speed||- 100 to 600 dpi (200 dpi default)|
|Compression Method||- BW: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2) Color: JPEG, JPEG2000 BW: Text, Text/Line Art, Text/Photo, Photo, Grayscale Full-Color: Photo, Standard ACS 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g Single Page: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PDF/A, High Compression PDF; Multi Page: PDF, TIFF, PDF/A, High Compression PDF Scan-to-Email (POP,SMTP, IMAP4); Scan-to Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP); Network TWAIN Scanning; Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card); WS Scanner Duplex Scanning, Embedded Scan-to- Email/Folder, PDF Encryption, Drop-out Color Send, Scan to PDF/A/Digitally Signed PDF, LDAP Support|
|Scanning Speed||- 100 to 600 dpi (200 dpi default)|
|Grayscale||- 256 levels|
|Scan Area||- Glass: Main: 8.5" (216 mm)|
Sub: 14" (356 mm)
ARDF (Simplex) Main: 8.5" (216 mm)
Sub: 23.6" (600 mm)
|Compression||- BW: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2) Color: JPEG, JPEG2000|
|Scan Mode||- BW: Text, Text/Line Art, Text/Photo, Photo, Grayscale Full-Color: Photo, Standard ACS|
|Standard Interfaces||- 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX|
|Optional Interfaces||- Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g|
|File Formats||- Single Page: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PDF/A, High Compression PDF;|
Multi Page: PDF, TIFF, PDF/A, High Compression PDF
|Scan Modes||- Scan-to-Email (POP,SMTP, IMAP4);|
Scan-to Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP);
Network TWAIN Scanning;
Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card);
|Standard Features||- Duplex Scanning, Embedded Scan-to- Email/Folder, PDF Encryption, Drop-out Color Send, Scan to PDF/A, Digitally Signed PDF, LDAP Support|
|Type||- ITU-T (CITT) ; G3|
|Circuit||- PSTN, PBX|
|Resolution||- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi|
|Modem Speed||- 33.6K – 2,400 bps with Automatic Fallback|
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Scan Speed||- 2.4 seconds|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: Approx. 2 seconds/page (w/JBIG compression)|
G3: Approx. 3 seconds/page (w/MMR compression)
|Memory||- 4 MB (approx. 320 pages)|
|Memory Backup||- 12 hours|
|Quick/Speed Dials||- 200 standard; 2000 with HDD option|
|Group Dials||- 10 groups (max. 100 numbers per group with HDD option)|
|User Codes||- 1000 personal codes|
|User Function Key||- 3 keys|
|Additional Features*||- Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination, Direct SMTP; Paperless Fax (HDD received), Fax Forward to Email/Folder, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN Fax, LDAP Support|
|* Note: Some features may require additional options|