The PJ X3241N digital business projector features innovative controls and connectivity options that set the standard for high-performance presentations. The PJ X3241N digital business projector delivers bright, engaging images in any light with innovative image technology from a proven optics and lens leader. The PJ X3241N digital business projector is designed specifically for fast, easy transport and setup for busy professionals.
- Control security and limit user access with the password-setting feature and prevent mistakes while operating the PJ Series projection systems with the Key Lock function.
- Use the convenient Blackboard Mode to make subtle projection enhancements specifically designed to improve clarity when projecting on colored surfaces such as a blackboard or a green, black, brown, blue or beige wall.
- Deliver effective presentations with the Mute and Freeze buttons on the remote control. Temporarily mute the sound or freeze the action to drive home your presentation or to create an environment for interactive audience participation.
- Connect a USB memory drive and other USB-compliant devices such as a document camera, digital camera, or smartphone via the USB terminal port to display images saved on these devices.
- Access the projector and display presentations and movies with a convenient LAN connection for wired or wireless applications. This enables users to control a networked computer and start presentations quickly on a shared-use projector.
- Manage settings or turn the power on or off remotely for multiple projectors—even other brands of network projectors that are PJLink compatible—from your networked computer.
- Receive automatic notification updates via email for lamp replacements or error messages.
- Deliver computer-free presentations by saving files and images to a USB memory drive for immediate access to presentations while on the go. The JPEG Conversion Utility tool allows for fast and easy conversion of PowerPoint files, graphic images, and screen captures for storage on a portable memory device.
- Simplify setup and troubleshooting with audio guidance support that talks you through each step in your choice of 25 menu languages.
- HDMI Terminal: Present high-definition movies and animations for greater impact from DVD and Blu-Ray players. USB Terminal: Use a USB memory device and eliminate the need to connect to a PC. 10/100Base-T Ethernet Interface: Connect to a local area network (LAN) for remote setup, monitoring and presentations from wired or wirelessly-connected PCs. Audio In/Audio Out Terminals: Receive audio input signals from external sources—including DVD players—when a separate channel for sound is required. With the Audio Out Terminal, you can connect external speakers for stereo and to increase volume. S-Video Terminal: Project images from DVDs, camcorders, VCRs and more that use S-Video signals. Computer 1 In Terminal: The primary connection for laptop use, the Computer 1 In Terminal uses a 15-pin interface for RGB signal input. Computer 2 In Terminal: Establish a second computer or RGB video device connection when multiple presenters connect to a laptop or when presentations are stored on different computers. The terminal also acts as a Monitor Out connection for simultaneous presentation to an audience and on the presenter's computer. Computer 2/Monitor Out Switch: Controls the funtion of the Computer 2 In Terminal. Push the switch to the left to allow the Computer 2 In Terminal to function as a second video input source—push to the right to monitor the presentation. Video Terminal: A single-pin connection for older VCR and camcorder devices. Control Terminal: Control meeting room environments such as automatic lighting, raising and lowering screens, and window shade control when connecting the projector to external systems. Built-In 1 Watt Speaker: Eliminates the need for external equipment. Volume is adjustable with the remote control or control panel selection keys. Antitheft Lock Slot: Attach a safety cable in the slot to prevent theft or movement of the projector.
|Projector Part Number||- 431018|
|Replacement Lamp Part Number||- 431027|
|Replacement Filter Part Number||- 431028|
|Projection System||- 3LCD technology with 3-panel transmission|
|Resolution||- XGA – 1024 x 768 dpi (786,432 Picture Elements)|
|White Light Output (brightness)||- Standard Mode: 3,300 lm|
|Color Reproduction||- 16.77 millions colors|
|Contrast Ratio||- 320:1|
|Screen Size / Projection Distance||- 30" – 300" / 35" – 430"|
|Lamp Type||- High-pressure mercury (190W in Standard Mode, 144W in Low Power Mode)|
|Lamp Life||- Standard Mode: 3,000 hours; Low Power Mode: 4,000 hours|
|Video Compatible Signal||- NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|USB Memory Compatible File Format||- JPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2 (PS format only)|
|Built-in Speaker||- 1W mono|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) (excluding protrusions)||- 11.6" x 7.7" x 3.2" (295 x 196 x 82 mm)|
|Weight||- 4.41 lb. (2.0 kg)|
|Environment while operating||- Temperature: 41ºF to 95ºF; Humidity: 30% to 70% (no condensation)|
|Power Consumption||- 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Overall mean values for product at time of shipping are indicated in accordance with the JIS X6911-2003 data projector specification format.|
|LIQUID CRYSTAL PANEL|
|Aspect Ratio||- 4:3|
|Lens Focal Length||- 1.6 – 1.76 (21.5 – 25.8 mm)|
|Zoom Ration||- 1.0 – 1.2 optical zoom|
|Zoom / Focus||- Manual / Manual|
|RGB Input||- Mini D-sub 15 pin x 2|
|RGB Output||- Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1 (input and change over)|
|Video Input||- HDMI terminal x 1;|
S-Video terminal mini DIN-4 pin x 1;
RCA pin jack x 1
|Video Output||- None|
|Audio Input||- 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1|
|Audio Output||- 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1|
|USB||- USB 2.0 High-Speed|
|Wired LAN||- RJ45 (100Base-T) x 1|
|Wireless LAN||- IEEE 802.11b/g compliant|
|RS232C||- Mini D-sub 9 pin x 1 (for projector control)|
|Network Projector||- Windows Vista (Home Basic not supported), Windows 7 (Home Premium not supported)|
|Network Utility||- Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista (Windows 7 does not support multi-screen)|
|JPEG Conversion Tool||- Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista|
|Projector Management Utility||- Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista PJLink Class 1 compatible|
|Not supported on 64-bit version.|
|While Operating||- Standard Mode: 280W or less|
|Standby Network ON||- 8.0W|
|Standby Network OFF||- 0.4W|