Designed specifically for high-quality, low-cost output in production environments, the Pro C5100s color digital printer combines incredible speed with intuitive controls and advanced capabilities. Use it to produce exceptional images with vivid colors and clarity on a wider range of media without compromising convenience, space or resources. Keep high-grade, professional jobs in-house and share them quickly and economically. This versatile, easy-to-use production printer can be used as a primary device in production settings or as an affordable, complementary system in CRD or print center environments.
- The Pro C5100s prints documents with up to 1200 x 4800 dpi image resolution for professional-grade results.
- Take advantage of its revolutionary Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology for precise reproductions. It emits laser beams to adjust to sheet expansion and contraction, which minimizes color shift.
- It produces up to 65 color prints per minute for impressive throughput in any environment.
- The printer automatically readjusts paper to align front and back registration for more accurate printing even during your longest print runs. It also includes an elastic fusing belt to ensure better, more consistent transfer and toner adhesion on specialty stocks.
- This workhorse is designed so trained users can easily replace key units and consumables themselves without technical assistance. Users can even replace toner in moments without interrupting print runs.
- A light pole comes standard to signal when the system requires attention. It enables users to check status with a single glance from anywhere in the room.
- An indicator light is on every paper tray to alert users when it’s in use and should not be opened.
- Misfeeds are identified with LED lights that trace the paper path for fast, easy paper clearance.
- Choose from two Fiery print controllers to simplify print management in either Windows or Mac environments.
- The optional Fiery E-22B color controller handles most CRD jobs and color management tasks with ease while the optional Fiery E-42B color server is designed to give users even more advanced control for high-quality performance that’s usually reserved for larger, more expensive devices in high-end commercial print environments.
- CI4010 and CI4020 Cover Interposers (Optional): Feed pre-printed sheets from one or two sources for front and back covers.
- SR4100 2,000-Sheet Booklet Finisher (Optional): Produce full-color booklets cost-effectively with the in-line Booklet Finisher. Also available with an optional Hole Punch Unit.
- SR4110 and SR4090 3,000-Sheet Finishers (Optional): Choose from 65- or 100-sheet stapling with the ability to output documents up to 13" x 19.2". Add the optional Hole Punch Unit for even more flexibility.
- FD4000 Multi-Fold Unit (Optional): Execute six different folds to create a variety of finished documents.
- BK5010e Production Booklet Maker (Optional): Saddle stitch up to 30 sheets to create 120-page booklets with square folds and three-side trim for full bleeds.
- GBC StreamPunch™ (Optional): Create professionalquality bound books with in-line punching in a variety of patterns.
- Buffer Pass Unit (Optional): Minimize toner adhesion on stacked, coated paper by cooling output prior to the media entering a finishing unit.
- Decurl Unit (Optional): Promote more accurate stacking and higher throughput by reducing the risk of paper curling.
- 100-Sheet Document Feeder (Standard): Copy and scan jobs more efficiently with single-pass color duplex scanning — up to 220 ipm in duplex mode.
- Full-Color WVGA Control Panel (Standard): Navigate from job to job easily with fingertip control via the post mounted, intuitive touch screen.
|Process||- 4 drum dry electrostatic transfer system with internal transfer belt|
|Fusing||- Oil-less belt fusing method|
|System Memory||- 320GB (160GB x 2)|
|Document Feeder||- 100-Sheet ADF with single-pass color duplex scanning at up to 220 ipm|
|Control Panel||- Full-color 9" WVGA touch panel|
|Copy Resolution||- 600 dpi|
|Print Resolution||- 1200 x 4800 dpi|
|Scan Resolution||- 600 dpi|
|Scan Speed||- (BW/FC): Simplex: 120 ipm; Duplex: 220 ipm|
|Maximum Print Area||- Up to 12.7" x 18.9" (323 x 480mm) (from platen)|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 300 sec.|
|Output Speed||- 65 ppm (FC/BW)|
|Paper Capacity||- Tray 1: 1,250 x 2; Trays 2 – 3: 550 x 2; Bypass Tray: 250 sheets; Supports duplex; Total Standard/Maximum: 3,850/8,250 sheets|
|Paper Size||- Tray 1: 8.5" x 11"; Trays 2 – 3: 5.5" x 8.5" – 13" x 19.2"; Bypass: 5.5" x 8.5" – 13" x 19.2", Envelopes|
|Paper Weights||- Tray 1 – 3: 16 lb. Bond – 140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²) |
Bypass Tray: 16 lb. Bond – 110 lb. Cover (52 – 300 g/m²)
Duplex: 16 lb. Bond – 140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²)
|Maximum Monthly Volume||- 150K|
|Duty Cycle||- 300K|
|Power Requirements||- 208-240V/12A/60Hz (dedicated)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||- 1,920W or less|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 32.9" x 34.6" x 48.4" (835 x 880 x 1,230mm) (including ADF)|
|Weight||- Less than 574 lbs. (261 kg)|
|- Simplified Display, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Start, Auto Tray Switching, Auto Image Density, Auto Color Calibration, Interrupt Copy, User Codes (1,000), Job Programs (25), Color Erase/Convert/Overlay, Electronic Sort/Stack, Image Rotation, Rotate Sorting, Bates Numbering, Multiple Security Features (DOSS, Data Encryption (AES256bit/SHA2), Network User Authentication, Unauthorized Copy Control, Mandatory Security Information Print (Compulsory Security Stamp), SMTP over SSL, Common Criteria Certification (IEEE2600.1)|