Finally, a color production-class system that lets you do more— for less. Introducing the Savin Pro C751EX, the revolutionary color production system that delivers superior 4800 dpi image quality, enhanced media handling, and incredible value for the most challenging and unique print jobs. This powerful and versatile production printer is ideal for commercial and in-house print centers that need one system to do it all. It delivers outstanding quality color output, incredible throughput, high uptime and convenient inline finishing options to help you improve document workflow and grow your business.
- Add value to your production runs with incredible resolution at fast speeds for the best mix of quality and productivity on the market. The system delivers optimal output quality with unrivaled 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution.
- The Pro C751EX MFP features a 75 pages-per-minute print engine.
- Quickly identify the active paper tray and minimize misfeeds with the tray indicator light. All paper trays feature an LED lamp, so operators can efficiently refill paper in idle trays during print runs to prepare for the next job.
- Speed processing of large jobs and ensure maximum throughput. With dual-processor architecture and robust horsepower, operators can simultaneously RIP one file while processing another to enhance productivity.
- Maximize uptime without compromising quality with an innovative liquid-cooled developer system that maintains operating temperature on even the longest print runs.
- Achieve the highest resolution available—1200 x 4800 dpi—with revolutionary Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology. The 40-beam VCSEL laser delivers tighter registration and more accurate fill for sharper text and smoother graphics, job after job.
- Deliver consistent, reliable image quality from the first print to the last with continuous parallel calibration. Sensors on the transfer belt monitor CMYK values and recalibrate color density on the fly for more accurate, dependable color output.
- Employ precision front-to-back registration control to maintain accuracy on double-sided documents. VCSEL technology identifies paper expansion and contraction and aligns the image automatically for finite adjustments.
- Enhance brilliant images on a wide variety of substrates with PxP toners and oil-less fusing technologies. Smaller, uniform toner particles with a low melting point improve adhesion on thick, textured and coated stocks for limitless possibilities.
- Experience virtually endless productivity with 7,000-sheet paper capacity— replaceable on the fly from six media pick points.
- Accommodate large-size, thick stock up to 300 gsm, making the system ideal for direct mailers, transpromotional and variable data printing.
- Improve productivity with the innovative Paper Library feature. Select up to 1,000 preset or custom paper profiles and choose from up to 50 system settings for quick, automated adjustments to a variety of paper types. Link to Fiery Paper Catalog to ensure real-time synchronization.
- Prevent paper warping and curling and ensure precise paper feeding with Air-Assist feeding technology, a counter steering roller and optional paper decurler unit.
- Minimize maintenance wait times with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs). Operators can quickly replace eight key imaging components, including the fusing unit, charger roller and paper feed rollers.
- Replace toner, waste bottle and paper supplies without interrupting print jobs for greater productivity. A unique sub-hopper unit stores additional toner for up to 1,000 sheets to ensure continuous runs during routine maintenance tasks.
- Run up to 180,000 pages per month with optimal efficiency. The heavy-duty, steel-welded design minimizes vibrations to withstand heavy use and continuous operation.
- Identify system alerts quickly from greater distances with a pole-mounted, highly-visible operator call light that extends well above the system.
- Provide accurate color across platforms, applications and media with precise color management that delivers professional-grade calibration, matching and proofing.
- Select up to 250 Spot Colors, identify embedded ICC profiles, and choose from a wide range of color simulation capabilities for accurate color reproduction.
- Extend VDP capabilities with EFI Fiery FreeForm and PPML support and create targeted, personalized marketing collateral cost-effectively in-house.
- Leverage several job management tools—including EFI Command Workstation, HotFolders, Rush Printing, Virtual Printers and JDF for job ticket support—to simplify workflow, expedite jobs and improve consistency.
- Manage complex documents and assembly jobs with Fiery utilities such as SeeQuence Impose and Compose to produce high-quality collateral from a single, integrated, easy-to-use platform.
- Choose from six different patterns of paper folding with the new and improved multi-folding unit. Users can make precise adjustments at the operation panel to simplify folding for even the most complex direct mail jobs.
- Produce finished, professional-quality booklets with up to 100 stapled pages or up to 20 folded, saddle-stitched sheets. An optional face trimmer and punch unit enhance output capabilities.
- Achieve fully automatic, in-line finishing, folding and trimming of booklets up to 30 sheets through Savin’s partnership with Plockmatic International.
- Expand finishing options with GBC StreamPunch Pro EX – a device with interchangeable die sets to individually punch pages, then bind the pages off-line.
- Enjoy fully automated ring-binding for faster, more cost-effective booklet creation. Operators can choose from two ring sizes for booklets up to 50 or 100 sheets.
- Run unattended, extended print runs with the high-capacity stacker. The stacker can store 5,000 sheets and features a roll-away cart for convenient off-line finishing, packing and distribution.
- Distribute documents quickly and efficiently throughout the enterprise with a wide range of scan-to destinations, including e-mail, URL, FTP and more.
- Store frequently used files on a Document Server for previews, modifications and reprints without re-ripping.
- Program virtually any job easily from the intuitive touchscreen control panel and monitor its progress in production.
- Use Web Image Monitor to program and administer key system functions via a standard Web browser. Remote access to system details, supply status and settings enable users to manage the system anytime, anywhere.
- Monitor system status remotely in real time with @Remote™. This diagnostic solution collects device service and error log data remotely and reports media, toner and service alerts.
- Erase confidential data automatically and permanently from the system hard drive with DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS).
- Restrict access to authorized users. The system supports external (Windows, LDAP) and internal (basic and user code) authentication to maximize efficiency and accountability.
- Safeguard documents, address book data and remote management access. The system supports IP security protocols to encrypt every IP packet in the data stream for high-security applications.
|Copy Process||- 4-drum dry electrostatic transfer system with internal transfer belt|
|Fusing||- Oil-less Belt-fusing Method|
|Engine Speed||- FC/BK 75 ppm|
|Warm-Up Time||- Less than 300 sec.|
|Limitless Paper Feed||- Supported|
|Max. Printable Area||- Trays 1 & 4: 14 lb. Bond – 110 lb. Cover|
(52.3 – 300 g/m²)
Trays 2, 3 & 5: 14 lb. Bond – 140 lb. Index
(52.3 – 256.0 g/m²)
Bypass Tray Unit: 14 lb. Bond – 80 lb.Cover
(52.3 – 220.0 g/m²)
Duplex: 16 lb. Bond – 95 lb. Cover
(60 – 256.0 g/m²)
|Power Requirements||- 208 – 240V, 16A, 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||- 4000W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- Printer version: 52" x 35.8" x 47.9" (1,320 mm x 910 mm x 1,218 mm) Copier version: 52" x 35.8" x 48.4" (1,320 mm x 910 mm x 1,230 mm)|
|Weight||- Printer version: Approx. 1,212 lbs. (less than 550 kg) Copier version: Approx. 1,278 lbs. (less than 580 kg)|
|ARDF Capacity||- Standard on EX|
|Paper Capacity||- Standard: 1st Tray: 1,000 sheets x 2|
(Tandem); 2nd Tray: 500 sheets
Optional: 3rd Tray: 1,000 sheets
13" x 19.2" LCT; 4th Tray: 2,000 sheets
13" x 19.2" LCT; 5th Tray: 1,000 sheets
13" x 19.2" LCT
Bypass Tray: 500 sheets
|Original Type||- Book/Sheet/Object|
|Original/Copy Size||- Max: A3/11" x 17"|
Min: A5, 5.5" x 8.5"
|Copy/Print Size||- A3 – A5, Up to 330 mm x 458 mm|
11" x 17" – 5.5" x 8.5", 13" x 18"
|First Copy Out Time||- FC/BK Less than 11 sec|
|Multi-Copy Speed||- 75 cpm|
|Multi Copying||- Up to 9,999|
|Resolution||- Copy: 1200 dpi|
Print: 1200 dpi x 4800 dpi
Scan Copy: 600 dpi
Scan Send: 600 dpi
|Paper Library||- Yes|
|User Codes||- 8 digits/500 user code|
|Controller||- Fiery E41A|
|System Version||- Fiery System 9 Release 2|
|CPU||- Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz|
|Memory||- 2 GB|
|HDD||- 160 GB|
|DVD RW Drive||- Supported|
|Operating System||- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition|
|Network Protocol||- TCP/IP (IPv4, Ipv6), Apple Talk, SMB|
|PDL||- PostScript 3, PCL 5c, PCL 6|
|VDP Support||- PPML v.2.2 Fiery Free Form v.1 and .2.1|
|Printer Resolution (Max.)||- 1200 dpi x 4800 dpi|
|Fonts||- PS3: 136 + 2MM; PCL: 80|
|Fiery Menu via Operation Panel||- Supported|
|Network Interface||- Ethernet 1000/100/10Base-T x2|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 43.1 lbs. (19.6 kg)|
|Weight||- 43.1 lbs. (19.6 kg)|
|Power Requirements||- 100 – 240V, 3.0A, 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||- 350W|
|Note: USB port is available for users for USB print.|
|FIERY UTILITIES (STANDARD)|
|Print Submission & Management||- EFI Driver, EFI Command WorkStation, EFI Command WorkStation for Mac, Fiery WebTools, EFI HotFolder, EFI Virtual Printers|
|Color Management & Proofing||- EFI Fiery Color Wise Pro Tools|
|Imposition & Document Assembly||- Mixed Media, Paper Catalog, Tab Shift, Insert Tab, Booklet Maker|
|Variable Data Printing||- EFI Fiery Free Form, Fiery VDP Resource Manager|
|Scanning||- Fiery Scan, Fiery Remote Scan|
|FIERY UTILITIES (OPTIONAL)|
|Color Management & Proofing||- Fiery Graphic Arts Package, Fiery Graphic Arts Package Premium Edition, EFI Color Profiler Suite|
|Imposition & Document Assembly||- SeeQuence Impose, SeeQuence Compose|