Turn new challenges and everyday demands into cost-saving opportunities—with the flexible Savin SP 5210SF multifunctional printer. The powerful system is specifically designed to simplify everyday general office tasks for midsize workgroups. Quickly access exceptional multifunction performance—to complete a wide range of projects faster with incredibly low cost-per-page. Ideal for busier workloads, it offers incredible speed, quality and intuitive controls to streamline workflow so you can manage your documents more efficiently.
- Boost throughput with exceptional print speeds. The SP 5210SF generates up to 52 pages per minute.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use scanning capabilities to simplify workflow with cost-effective electronic document storage and distribution.
- Reduce paper, mailing costs and filing space with standard automatic duplexing at nearly 90-percent of rated simplex speeds.
- Maximize convenience with paperless faxing. Super G3 faxing, Internet Fax, IP Fax, and LAN Fax support is standard on the SP 5210SF.
- Maximize uptime, streamline maintenance and reduce cost-per-page output with a high-yield, 25,000-page AIO print cartridge. When depleted, users can quickly replace the cartridge without technical assistance and recycle the spent cartridge with a provided return label.
- Gain clear, unobstructed access to critical device information from virtually any angle or location with an innovative 8.5" full-color tilting LCD panel.
- Perform all of your general office tasks from a single machine without compromising floor space or your budget. The compact footprint offers users more options for placement in more office environments.
- Restrict access to system functions with user authentication. Up to 500 user codes can be registered and assigned for optimal efficiency in larger workgroups.
- Ensure optimal data protection with the Data OverwriteSecuritySystem (DOSS). It destroys latent images and data from the internal hard drive to prevent document reconstruction.
- Stifle attempts by hackers to steal print job data and passwords transmitted over the LAN with SSL Data Encryption or Wi-Fi Protect Access Support.
- Speed scanning tasks with the 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF).
- Convert hardcopy documents to electronic files and incorporate them into new documents using TWAIN scanning capabilities.
- Send scanned documents to hundreds of recipients cost-free over the network in one operation with Scan-to-Email with LDAP support/Folder/URL.
- Quickly transfer documents and images to portable media with Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card) to streamline distribution in any environment.
- The robust controller supports advanced networking features, device monitoring utilities and data protection functions, including innovative device customization and host print capabilities.
- Powerful performance from the 533 MHz processor provides the bandwidth to prepare data streams and expedite project queues to meet the needs of corporate workgroups with 8.5" x 11"/A4 monochrome workflows.
- Enjoy full compatibility throughout the office with standard Ethernet connectivity, plus support for PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 in Windows and Macintosh network environments.
- Support up to 8.5" x 14" paper sizes with front-loading, user-adjustable paper sources.
- Accommodate stocks up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (220 g/m²) from any paper source to ensure print jobs are executed on time and deadlines are met.
- Extend acceptable paper sizes up to 35" long in the bypass tray to accommodate banner printing and keep more projects in house.
|Print Speed (Letter)||- 52-ppm|
|First Print Speed||- 7.5 seconds or less|
20 seconds or less
|Grayscale||- 256 levels|
|Print Resolution||- 1200 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi|
|Document Feeder||- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (Standard); Original Capacity: 50 sheets Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 8.5" x 14" (128 mm x 139.7 mm – 216 mm x 355.6 mm); Custom: Up to 49.6" (1260 mm) (Simplex only)|
|Multiple Copies||- Up to 999|
|Zoom||- Platen: 25% – 400% in 1% increments|
ARDF: 25% – 200% in 1% increments 93%, 78%, 65%
|Standard Paper Supply||- 550-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass = 650 sheets|
|Optional Paper Supply||- 550-sheet Paper Feed Unit (Up to 3 may be installed)|
|Max. Paper Capacity||- 2,300 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||- Standard, up to 8.5" x 14" (Approx. 90% productivity)|
|Output Capacity||- 600 sheets face down (w/1Bin Tray)|
|Paper Sizes||- Standard Tray, Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal,
Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, F/GL,
Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch,
C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 3.86" – 8.5"
(98 mm – 216 mm), Length: 5.52" – 14.01"
(140 mm – 356 mm).|
Bypass Tray, Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, F/GL, Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 2.52" – 8.5" (64 mm – 216 mm), Length: 5.52" – 35.43" (140 mm – 900 mm). Optional PFU(s), Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, B5, B6, F/GL, Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 3.86" – 8.5" (98 mm – 216 mm), Length: 6.3" – 14.01" (160 mm – 356 mm)
|Paper Weights||- Standard & Optional Tray(s): 14 – 59 lb.|
Bond/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 14 – 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index
(52 – 220 g/m²). When Duplexing: 16 – 44 lb.
Bond/90 lb. Index (60 – 163 g/m²)
|Paper Types||- Plain Paper, Recycled Paper, Middle Thick Paper, Thick Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Transparency, Letterhead, Label, Color, Preprinted, Envelopes|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 18.1" x 20" x 27" (460mm x 510mm x 686mm)|
|Weight||- 103.6 lb.(53 kg)|
|Power Requirements||- 120 – 127V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||- Operating: 892 W or less|
Energy Saver: 8 W or less
|EMI||- FCC Part15 Subpart B, IC ES-003|
|Environmental Standard||- ENERGY STAR 2.0 compliant, ECP|
|Average Monthly Volume||- 5,500 – 15,000 total impressions/month|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||- Up to 200,000 total impressions/month|
|CPU||- 533 MHz|
|Memory||- 1 GB RAM standard/maximum|
|Hard Disk Drive||- 128 GB (standard)|
|Interfaces||- Standard: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (for direct computer connection), Dual USB 2.0 Host Interfaces Type A (for external device connection), Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface (for Scan To/Print From portable media). Optional: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Printer Languages/Drivers||- PCL 5e, PCL 6, XPS, Adobe PostScript 3, PDF Direct Print, Genuine IPDS (optional)|
|Fonts||- PCL: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts; Post- Script 3: 136 fonts; IPDS: 108 fonts (optional)|
|Supported Environments||- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2003R2, Server 2008/2008R2, Mac OS X v.10.2+, Novell NetWare v 6.5+, IBM AIX, SAP R/3, Citrix Presentation Server, UNIX/Linu|
|Network Protocols||- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX, Bonjour|
|Software Utilities||- Bundled Utilities: Web Image Monitor, Font Manager 2000. Optional Utilities: SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin Accounting Package, SmartDeviceMonitor for Client Desktop Binder Lite, @Remote Communication Gate S Pro|
|Standard Security Features||- Administrator Authentication (5 levels), User Authentication (5 types), HDD Overwrite (DOSS) & Data Encryption, Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF Mode, Scan-to-Web Mail (SMTP over SSL), IP Address Filtering, Transport Layer Security (TLS), SSL Communication, IPv6, IP Sec, SNMPv3, Quota Setting|
|*Includes HDD Encryption Unit and Overwrite (DOSS)|
|Scanner Type||- Full Color CCD|
|Scanning Resolutions||- Scan-to Modes: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi (Black & White, ARDF & Platen); 100/200/300 dpi (Full Color, ARDF); 100/200/300/400/600 dpi (Full Color, Platen). TWAIN/WSD/WIA: 100 – 600 dpi in 1% increments (Black & White, ARDF); 100 – 1200 dpi in 1% increments (Black & White, Platen); 100 – 600 dpi in 1% increments (Full Color, ARDF & Platen)|
|Scanning Speed||- Over 30-ipm (B&W/FC, LTR @ 200 dpi)|
|Original Sizes (Max)||- Platen: Up to 8.5" x 11.7" (216 mm x 297 mm);|
ARDF: Up to 8.5" x 49.6" (216mm x 1260 mm)
|Protocols||- Network: TCP/IP; Scan-to-Email: POP, SMTP;|
Scan-to-Folder: SMB, FTP, NCP
|Scan Modes||- B&W Text, B&W Text/Line Art, B&W Text/Photo, B&W Photo, B&W Grayscale, Full-Color Text/ Photo, Full-Color Glossy Photo, Auto Color Select (ACS)|
|Supported File Formats||- Single/Multi Page TIFF, Single Page JPEG, Single/ Multi Page PDF, High Compression PDF|
|Scan-to modes||- Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP); Scan-to-URL, Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card)|
|Total HDD Capacity||- 128 GB (Shared with other functions)|
|Max. Stored Documents||- 3,000 documents|
|Max. Pages per Document||- 2,000 pages|
|Max. Page Capacity||- Approx. 9,000 pages total (B&W LTR @ 600 dpi);|
Approx. 2,000 pages total (Full Color LTR @ 200 dpi)
|Type||- Super G3 Transceiver|
|Circuit||- PSTN, PBX|
|Number of Lines||- 1|
|Compatibility||- ITU-T, Group 3|
|Resolution||- 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 400, 400 x 400 (for Internet & IP Fax, requires optional SAF memory)|
|Modem Speed||- 33,600 bps – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback|
|Compression Method||- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Transmission Speed||- G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (w/JBIG)|
G3: Approximately 3 seconds/page (w/MMR)
|Scanning Speed||- Up to 40-ppm (B&W, LTR @ 200 x 100 dpi)|
|Auto Dialing||- Up to 2,000 Quick Dial numbers in Address Book|
100 Group Dial numbers (500 locations per Group)
|Page Memory||- Standard: 4 MB RAM (approx. 320 pages)|
Maximum: 28 MB RAM (approx. 2,240 pages)
|Memory Backup||- 1 hour|
|Additional Fax Modes Supported||- LAN Fax, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38)|
|Tray Capacity||- 100 sheets|
|Paper Size||- 5.83" x 5.52" – 8.5" x 14" (148 mm x 140 mm – 216 mm x 356 mm)|
|Paper Weight||- 14 lb. Bond – 80 lb. Cover/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²)|